Oasis Deluxe Drink Package Question

DPrincess81

What is the max price for drinks included in the Deluxe Drink Package? Is it $12 or $13?

For those who have sailed Oasis, do you find that you're able to get enough variety within that "price limit?" I am looking at the bar menus that I can find (only three so far) but I'm mostly seeing wine and no cocktails so I feel stumped in my research. I would love to get some first-hand knowledge! We sail in two weeks and just bought the beverage package tonight ($55 - boo).

Thank you all!!! (First time with RCI and trying to make the most of our anniversary - but sensibly.) :D:D:D

What is the max price for drinks included in the Deluxe Drink Package? Is it $12 or $13? ...

Varies ship to ship and maybe even sailing to sailing. On some cruises based outside the US (UK for example) they include the gratuity on the drink price list, so the imit is $14.

We are sailing on Oasis in two weeks with a Western Caribbean itinerary. Not sure if that helps?

When we were on Oasis this past June (Eastern), the limit was $13. I believe for Oasis, the limit is the same on the Western itinerary.

If you google " drink menu Oasis"'on cruise critic, you can find menus. Most cocktails are $13 right at the limit. And this includes top shelf brands usually. But you ha e to ask for the grey goose vodka or you will be given the "house"'brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don't worry we had the package and used every bar on the ship! It pretty well covers everything except the drink of the day in the fancy glass!

Even then, you could get the drink, just without the souvenir glass. Usually unless you want ultra expensive call brands or higher prices wines, you should not have any issues.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Forums mobile app

What is the max price for drinks included in the Deluxe Drink Package? Is it $12 or $13?

For those who have sailed Oasis, do you find that you're able to get enough variety within that "price limit?" I am looking at the bar menus that I can find (only three so far) but I'm mostly seeing wine and no cocktails so I feel stumped in my research. I would love to get some first-hand knowledge! We sail in two weeks and just bought the beverage package tonight ($55 - boo).

Thank you all!!! (First time with RCI and trying to make the most of our anniversary - but sensibly.) :D:D:D

On Freedom in June out of Barcelona it was $12.

Prosecco was $14 a glass so we had to pay $2 plus tax plus gratuity on every glass.

Sauvignon Blanc was $15 a glass.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

On Harmony I drank to my hearts content and didn't pay a dime extra. The limit was $13. Also, if you want something above the limit, you pay only the difference and tax on the difference, so a $15 drink (if the limit is $13) is under $2.50 extra.

Not tax.

Gratuity.

18% gratuity.

On Freedom out of Barcelona in June they added both.

2 glasses of Prosecco was an additional $4 plus tax and gratuity which came to $5.34.

The room service breakfast of $7.95 had tax added too and was $8.54.

Graham

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

But Tina was on Harmony out of Fort Lauderdale and the OP is asking about Oasis out of Port Canaveral.

• 4 weeks later...

One thing to keep in mind with the drink package ($55 per day per person), is that on 2 or 3 of those days, if you've signed up for an excursion or opted to spend a good part of the day off of the ship...you're not getting your money's worth unless you're drinking 10+ mixed drinks per day on the remaining days.

One thing to keep in mind with the drink package ($55 per day per person), is that on 2 or 3 of those days, if you've signed up for an excursion or opted to spend a good part of the day off of the ship...you're not getting your monies worth unless you're drinking 10+ mixed drinks per day on the remaining days.

Not true, the drink package also covers bottled still and sparkling water, fresh squeezed juice, smoothies, specialty coffee, etc. You absolutely do not need to drink 10+ alcoholic drinks on any day to get your moneys worth.

Not true, the drink package also covers bottled still and sparkling water, fresh squeezed juice, smoothies, specialty coffee, etc. You absolutely do not need to drink 10+ alcoholic drinks on any day to get your moneys worth.

But you do lose some ground when you spend time off the ship. And yes the drink package, the deluxe package does include all of the other drinks that you mention.