Allure Royal Family Suite input needed please

minnie00

We have a deck 12 booked RFS booked and it is hard to tell in videos if there is a TV in the guest bedroom. Also for those who have stayed in these suites on Oasis or Allure...are the guest rooms bigger on the original deck 9,11 as opposed to the converted deck 12 ??

deck 12 has the jacuzzi but given the choice for those who have stayed....what deck would you pick? thank you so much for any help. :):)

We were in RFS 12648 on the Allure last year. There is a tv in the 2nd bedroom. The space is fantastic. We only used the hot tub a couple of times because it takes so long to fill it up. We are staying in a RFS on the 9th floor on the Allure starting Sunday. I’ll be curious to see if there’s a difference.

We were in RFS 12648 on the Allure last year. There is a tv in the 2nd bedroom. The space is fantastic. We only used the hot tub a couple of times because it takes so long to fill it up. We are staying in a RFS on the 9th floor on the Allure starting Sunday. I’ll be curious to see if there’s a difference.

I will be curious to see how you like it. Glad to hear you enjoyed 12648....it helps. I think it will work great for my family. I am not sure we will really use the hot tub either but I love the big balcony

I am on the Allure right now in 9244. The living room is more spacious than 12648 but the bedrooms are about the same size and the balcony seems bigger without the hot tub. Also, there are 2 Pullman’s above the twin beds in the guest bedroom. It was just the 2 twin beds in 12648.

I am on the Allure right now in 9244. The living room is more spacious than 12648 but the bedrooms are about the same size and the balcony seems bigger without the hot tub. Also, there are 2 Pullman’s above the twin beds in the guest bedroom. It was just the 2 twin beds in 12648.

now that you have been in both...do you have a preference? the extra bedroom seems a bit wider in the deck 9 version. The deck 12 version doesn't look bigger than the bed

thanks for taking the time to check in :)

now that you have been in both...do you have a preference? the extra bedroom seems a bit wider in the deck 9 version. The deck 12 version doesn't look bigger than the bed

thanks for taking the time to check in :)

I would stay in either one of them again. They’re both great. I think I prefer Deck 9 though because I like being closer to Central Park. I also liked a little more space in the living room area. We felt like our closet in the master was squeaky in 12648 and it didn’t have a sliding door that opened to the balcony from the master like the other RFS. Not having a hot tub also gave us a lot more space on the balcony and the deck 9 balcony had built in binoculars. I hope that helps.

I would stay in either one of them again. They’re both great. I think I prefer Deck 9 though because I like being closer to Central Park. I also liked a little more space in the living room area. We felt like our closet in the master was squeaky in 12648 and it didn’t have a sliding door that opened to the balcony from the master like the other RFS. Not having a hot tub also gave us a lot more space on the balcony and the deck 9 balcony had built in binoculars. I hope that helps.

thank you

I am in RFS 10644 on Allure right now (I know you didn't ask about that deck). TV in each bedroom plus in large living room. Tiny bathrooms, more storage in living room than either bedroom. Master bedroom is fairly large. Huge balcony but with only a table and four chairs plus two loungers for up to eight guests??? 😞

I am in RFS 10644 on Allure right now (I know you didn't ask about that deck). TV in each bedroom plus in large living room. Tiny bathrooms, more storage in living room than either bedroom. Master bedroom is fairly large. Huge balcony but with only a table and four chairs plus two loungers for up to eight guests??? [emoji20]

Isn't it 4+2=8? It is in rccl! [emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My college age son and I had a RFS last year on deck 10. It was perfect for the two of us. The 2d bdr had a desk and TV and he had a small full bath outside of his bdr door. We usually sail in GS or OS on Oasis class. This room had a much smaller master bath but having two baths is worth it. The balcony is the OS balcony, 10X27 really nice. We were booked in a JS waiting for a GS to open up then one day the RFS popped up for $100pp more than the JS about 12 weeks pre-cruise. I grabbed it immediately and it was a great sailing. Don’t hesitate!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hopefully you aren't under the pool area....very noisy in the early a.m., with carts being moved around and in the afternoon it is very noisy from the loud music near the pool. Otherwise, how can one go wrong in a royal suite?:) Have a wonderful cruise!