This is for Bonnie!

BuckGood

Bonnie, I would also like to respond to this person. I suspect I received the same email (as did my partner). We have a large number of future cruises booked on Azamara, and found this email VERY unsettling. I could add that we also found it not only erroneous, but also incompetent and possibly even insulting (considering our commitment to Azamara). I certainly hope you don't find this too strong, but we feel we would like to respond to the person responsible personally. Thank you for your assistance. John

Bonnie, I would also like to respond to this person. I suspect I received the same email (as did my partner). We have a large number of future cruises booked on Azamara, and found this email VERY unsettling. I could add that we also found it not only erroneous, but also incompetent and possibly even insulting (considering our commitment to Azamara). I certainly hope you don't find this too strong, but we feel we would like to respond to the person responsible personally. Thank you for your assistance. John

Hi John, did yours pertain to “ interline “ by chance?

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've asked for a copy of the email that has offended you. You are welcome to ask me to help you with a situation. I can ask the 'offending person' to contact you directly if you have a personal problem.

As you know from the past 4 years of reading this, I do not give out any individual's email address, and I don't appreciate others doing so either. Would you like it if I publicized your email?

Bonnie, I would be happy for you to resolve this. I'll send you a copy of the email as well as my 'issues' with it. I would trust you to take it further, and I would consider the matter closed. What is your email address? Thanks for responding.

Bonnie, I would be happy for you to resolve this. I'll send you a copy of the email as well as my 'issues' with it. I would trust you to take it further, and I would consider the matter closed. What is your email address? Thanks for responding.

I have the letter now.

I don’t resolve anything offline, aka off of CC, that is what our Customer Service department does. As a travel professional I assume you have that email address and phone number already?

Otherwise, you may share your ‘issues’ here if you’d like a response from me here.

I agree with John, in the letter we are told to be Discreet in certain matters so I would like to be discreet here as well. I will tell you though we booked our Nov TA Full Fare Directly through Azamara!

Scott

It was you who chose to use the Cruise Critic board. I do not answer issues off of this forum; that is not my role.

If you have an issue with the letter, there is a toll-free phone number in the final paragraph.

If you have a Customer Service issue, please contact our Customer Service department. Feel free to ask to have the matter referred to our director, Mr. Lindstad.

It was you who chose to use the Cruise Critic board. I do not answer issues off of this forum; that is not my role.

If you have an issue with the letter, there is a toll-free phone number in the final paragraph.

If you have a Customer Service issue, please contact our Customer Service department. Feel free to ask to have the matter referred to our director, Mr. Lindstad.

If that’s the way to go so be it! I didn’t realize that someone with a company email address was Private email address! My mistake! Thank you for getting back to us in a timely manner.

Scott

Scott,

Let's take this out of this public forum. After being left reeling by the reply above I am hesitant to open myself up for further abuse by Azamara. jblhr at yahoo dot co dot uk John

Wise advice John. Look forward to seeing you and Paul very soon. Having a great time on Journey.:cool:

Phil