Parking at pier 91 and 66...not Seattle Cruz parking..

HvySeezFcstr

Is a reservation needed at the lot with the sky bridge and what is the physical address and net URL.

Can a cruiser get a reservation at the lot near pier 91, and can a cruiser park there without a res?

Had a neg. Experiece with Seattle Cruise parking..

While looking for help in getting good driving instructions for Vancouver Canada Place with all the map changes showing different one-way streets I gave up and asked for help here. I soon received several very detailed driving instructions with google maps and other map sites from mainly friendly Canadians. Some Canadians sail out of Seattle and will try to get some help from a Canadian cruise site for my search for Pier 66 Seattle detailed instructions.:confused:

• 2 weeks later...
Is a reservation needed at the lot with the sky bridge and what is the physical address and net URL.

Can a cruiser get a reservation at the lot near pier 91, and can a cruiser park there without a res?

Had a neg. Experiece with Seattle Cruise parking..

Okay, here is info on parking available for parking for Pier 91. There is a garage directly across the street from Pier 66, I believe, but don't know anything about it. You might give the Edgewater Hotel a call, they are located right next door to Pier 91 and may be able to provide you contact info for that parking area. (Phone:206-728-7000, http://www.edgewaterhotel.com/)

Tom

There are 2 parking lots near Pier 91 and there is transportation from both lots to/from the pier from the lots. There are also parking lots near the airport (and therefore near the hotels at the airport) that are actually about half the price of the lots near the pier (the only one whose name I can recall just off-hand is the one I normally use, Wally-Park.) The non-covered Wally Park is about $12/day but there are a couple (smaller) lots right around there that are as low as about $7-8/day. Wally Park has a free shuttle to the airport (it's only a couple blocks away) but I don't know about the others. Even taking a shuttle from the A/P to the pier, you'll still probably come out cheaper than the lots by the pier, but then, you've got to get back to the A/P to pick up your car so it's probably 6 of one, half-dozen of the other when you factor all that in.

One thing I would suggest if you use one of the lots by the pier is to drop off any passengers and bags so they can go ahead and turn in their bags and begin processing while you turn in the car. But if you do this make sure that you keep your travel documents with you so they don't have to wait for you to return. It's going to take you probably a half hour to take the car to the lot and catch the shuttle back to the pier, etc. They can be all checked in and wait upstairs for you to come back if you all want to board together or they can go on to the ship and y'all can meet up when you get there. Just set up a meeting place before you split up. But do make sure that everybody keeps their own travel docs and that they don't get put into luggage that is checked in. Hunting down bags once they are turned in can be a very time-consuming event. I've seen it take 2+ hours and more!

Lots by Pier 91:

Republic parking lot

Republic Parking Northwest

2001 West Garfield St.,

Lot D,

Seattle, WA 98119

Approx 1/4 mile from Pier 91. Free shuttle between parking area and terminal building. Ride is about 5 minutes each way. Roughly 2 miles from Pier 66. Check in with cashier for free taxi voucher to Pier 66. (15-20 minute ride to pier.)

Rate: $21.31/day plus tax, $1/day discount if paid online

RV rate: $29.51/day plus tax. Must be paid in advance & prepaid on-line to guarantee spot.

Armory parking lot

Located about 10 minutes away from Pier 91

Seattle CruisePark

1601 W. Armory Way

website http://www.seattlecruiseparking.com

1/2 mile from Pier 91, 2 miles from Pier 66. Free shuttles to/from both piers.