Champagne Catamaran Snorkel Excursion

Stmar

Are you looking for info on the Elite Champagne Catamaran Sail and Snorkel? I just returned from Fantasy last week and took this excursion in Cozumel. I had also looked for reviews prior to booking, and didn't find a whole lot, so hopefully this helps with your decision.

Bottom line up front: this is easily the best shore excursion that I’ve ever done through a cruise line. Gorgeous 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom catamaran, 12 guests, 4 crew. They take you to one snorkel spot for about 45 minutes, motor over to a second snorkel spot (apparently this is not standard, but we had 2 snorkel stops), then open up the bar and serve lunch as they unfurl the sails and sail along the coast. We then stopped for some ‘free time’ in the water - you could snorkel more, use the stand up paddle board, swim with your cocktail, or stay on board. After about an hour, we motored back to port, with the cocktails flowing. There was PLENTY of room for everyone - sun or shade.

The crew was fantastic, service was flawless, the catamaran was more like a private charter with the limited guests, and the food and drink were great. I would 100% book this excursion again in the future - it was that good.

This sounds wonderful and I am excited to hear the glowing review since we have it booked for next May! We usually book excursions on our own, but with limited time in port and the fact that it is a boat trip, I feel more comfortable going with the ship excursion. Can I ask a weird question? On the description on Carnival's website it has a weight restriction. DH hovers around that weight. Do they actually weigh you before you get on the catamaran? I keep busting his chops that he needs to drop some pounds before we sail so we don't get kicked off the excursion. LOL.