Adding other person to booking

spf

Hope someone can help please

I booked a cabin on Aurora 2019 as a single traveller now my son would like to join me.

How do I go on adding him to the booking please

I booked the cabin on the day that the cruises were launched last September .

Thankyou

You need to approach your travel agent or cruise line direct as appropriate. They should be able to advise regarding additional costs etc. I added my daughter to a cruise once where I had initially booked a double cabin solo. Princes simply charged me additional "port charges". In my opinion you should do this as soon as possible after you have decided to go ahead with the idea. In the technical sense if your son is under 18, as P&O impose limits on number of children on board in each age range. The ship itself might be full if there area lot of 3rd and 4th persons travelling and sometimes your muster station might be full. The cruise line sometimes impose a booking amendment fee.

Regards John

Hope someone can help please

I booked a cabin on Aurora 2019 as a single traveller now my son would like to join me.

How do I go on adding him to the booking please

I booked the cabin on the day that the cruises were launched last September .

Thankyou

The process on P&O is very straightforward and reasonable. I have done it several times. They simply recalculate the Cruise price based upon two adults and charge you the difference. No fees, no port charges etc. Best of all, as you booked at launch when, in our experience, prices are at their lowest and never bettered thereafter, you will get a good deal. Due to the extremely high charges that P&O make for sole occupancy, the cost to add a 2nd person to a cabin is very low.

Hi...on our last cruise we were friendly with a couple who had done that....she had booked a cabin for herself initially then she added her partner at a later date. She said the extra price difference was extremely low between a booking the cabin for one person and a booking for 2 people. As Selbourne has said the price will be recalculated at launch prices and there will be no amendment fee to pay because it is the same cruise as already booked....if you were changing to a different cruise there would be an extra £100 per booking charge