Very Front or Very Back

LuCruise

Waiting for guarantee assignment on ocean view balcony (Royal's Mariner of Seas). Once assigned, you can call and get switched to any other available stateroom in the same category, so have been checking to see all available. I have my first choice rooms (deck 6 or 7 aft...but they are not too far aft), but if those are taken by the time we get our assignment, the remaining rooms are either

• right at the forward section, port and starboard side (decks 7, 8 and 9), or
  • there is one deck 10 at very aft (so you are right over the wake of the water)

I'm a bit concerned of movement (especially as we are traveling end of August and you never know what weather will be that time of year), but anyone stayed in rooms at the above locations? What is your preference?

Guess in both cases...upside is quieter due to less traffic, downside is movement and further from elevators/stairs (but latter not a huge deal for us).

Take the deck 10 aft, if you can. The deck 10 aft cabins on this ship are the least obstructed of the afts...(not that your view is blocked...just that there is superstructure between you and the water....not a big deal and your balcony will be MUCH larger than the others)

Funny enough we got assignment of the aft facing on deck 10. But there was one remaining on lower deck in aft section but not right at end. They must do a bunch of guarantee assignments at once as a bunch of non-end rooms were gone so glad I was able to switch in time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk