Rock and romance cruise 2019 celebrity infinity

George C

Thanks for clarifying; I hope you had a great time; I am going on an 60's cruise next February.

What cruise is that? We wanted to do flower power cruise which is a 60’s cruise in March but all the suites were solid out

On these music theme cruises, it seems that the best accommodations (suites) and the cheapest (inside cabins) are the ones that go first.

Suites were gone on first week , on our cruise , and our cruise next year , tried to get suite less than a week after 60’s cruise went on sale and they were sold out

What cruise is that? We wanted to do flower power cruise which is a 60’s cruise in March but all the suites were solid out

It's on Caribbean Princess Feb 16th, some suites were still available.

StarVista has a great lineup. The difference between the two from what the promoter says is; on CAS cruises they won't book any act that doesn't want to mingle with the guests. They told me you can be eating lunch or breakfast in the buffet and they will be glad to sit down with you and chat. They set up meet and mingles with the artists all cruise and the artists are along the entire cruise. But StarVista has been doing this a long time too. Sixman productions which sponsors cruises on NCL; because NCL bought them in 2010

• 2 weeks later...
On these music theme cruises, it seems that the best accommodations (suites) and the cheapest (inside cabins) are the ones that go first.

Yes, that has been the case! the 2019 cruises for R&R and FP say they have a major % sold out already(70%?) They had to switch the times around for next year, because so many of us book the 2 together that they wanted to have the b2b for them again. And that time period was the only time they could charter together.

We really didn't have much of an issue in meeting the artists, or feeling that they were part of us! I'm sure there are a couple that prefer their privacy, but we found so many really down to earth and wanting to participate with the fans!

Yes, that has been the case! the 2019 cruises for R&R and FP say they have a major % sold out already(70%?) They had to switch the times around for next year, because so many of us book the 2 together that they wanted to have the b2b for them again. And that time period was the only time they could charter together.

We really didn't have much of an issue in meeting the artists, or feeling that they were part of us! I'm sure there are a couple that prefer their privacy, but we found so many really down to earth and wanting to participate with the fans!

Thanks for your feedback. Did all the artists on your cruise stay onboard for the entire cruise; or did some get off at different port stops and new artists come onboard.

• 1 month later...
Thanks for your feedback. Did all the artists on your cruise stay onboard for the entire cruise; or did some get off at different port stops and new artists come onboard.

Many stayed onboard the whole cruise, but a few of the main attractions had other commitments, so they left at a port to fulfill their next obligation. Additional artists came on at almost every port.

Our cabin connected to a main artist(Guess Who lead singer)who was onboard for both B2B though! They had to leave after their concerts on 2nd cruise.

One of the artist a member of badfinger told us he was scheduled to leave but was having so much fun , he stayed on. Loved the stories they told on how groups were formed and them working with Beatles and Dylan. Air supply met while in chorus for Jesus Christ superstar .

One of the artist a member of badfinger told us he was scheduled to leave but was having so much fun , he stayed on. Loved the stories they told on how groups were formed and them working with Beatles and Dylan. Air supply met while in chorus for Jesus Christ superstar .

Hi George! Yes, we really liked hearing their stories and talking with them too. So glad we're fortunate enough to make these memories:-)

Joey Molland or badfinger told interesting story about George Harrison asking them to play at concert for Bangladesh, no one knew if Dylan would show up , they finished rehearsal and was leaving when Dylan finally showed, at that point Harrison Clapton and others ran back to join him

That is a great music story. Badfinger was the first group to record in the Abbey Roads Studio (after the Beatles of course), and I also read on internet that George would sit in on their recordings at Abbey Road.

That is a great music story. Badfinger was the first group to record in the Abbey Roads Studio (after the Beatles of course), and I also read on internet that George would sit in on their recordings at Abbey Road.

George Harrison told band after first hit , I have good news and bad news , good you will have a huge house , great sports cars, bad news you will be playing this song fir the rest of your life

George Harrison told band after first hit , I have good news and bad news , good you will have a huge house , great sports cars, bad news you will be playing this song fir the rest of your life

That is funny

• 1 month later...

Is there anyone familiar with these Rock and Romance Cruise who can tell me if the restaurant sign-ups/spa reservations are available before the cruise? We have cruised on other lines where, depending on your cabin level, you can make dinner reservations online before embarking.

Thanks a bunch!

Is there anyone familiar with these Rock and Romance Cruise who can tell me if the restaurant sign-ups/spa reservations are available before the cruise? We have cruised on other lines where, depending on your cabin level, you can make dinner reservations online before embarking.

Thanks a bunch!

Yes just like normal cruise, we were offered drink package discount and could sign up for specialty restaurants. However the early or late sitting is tied into the times for your shows, so I doubt that can be changed , suite perks were there but elite perks were not.

Do suites get a beverage package included? Are the beverage packages the normal celebrity prices.

My brother in law wants to go on either the rock & romance or the disco cruise. I was surprised how costly they are compared to normal cruise and they are shorter cruise and no added perks. But you get great entertainment all week so that must be what justifies the extra cost.

Do suites get a beverage package included? Are the beverage packages the normal celebrity prices.

My brother in law wants to go on either the rock & romance or the disco cruise. I was surprised how costly they are compared to normal cruise and they are shorter cruise and no added perks. But you get great entertainment all week so that must be what justifies the extra cost.

Drink package was not included for suites but it was reasonably priced 45 a day I think. But you do get free drinks all day in suite lounge, and suite restaurant . No elite perks.

Your cruise fare includes paying all the bands and promoters who will be on the ship