***Welcome To The New Cruise Countdown Club***

mstrc1

Hope you both are doing well! It was nice to see a post from you.

Miss seeing your daily post though.

I love your handle. I was past that last Wednesday, and I do not even remember anything at all. It has just been so hot around here. I cannot ever remember Lake Michigan getting to 81 before and it will still be going up with the extreme heat. Bill bought another koi today and now we are back to having 6 once again. This 1 was much larger than the other 1 he bought a few weeks ago.

Kathy

See Kathy your missed. Sorry the heat is a big problem for the Koi.

Congrats on 2 lbs lost.

Yes your boss is a jerk. He's been given a new chance at life and he's not taking care.

Don't blame his son.

Hope Sharon is doing fine.

See Kathy your missed. Sorry the heat is a big problem for the Koi.

Congrats on 2 lbs lost.

Yes your boss is a jerk. He's been given a new chance at life and he's not taking care.

Don't blame his son.

Hope Sharon is doing fine.

Yes, we shall see when it comes time for raises and bonuses what he will do. I saved his life, now he is doing whatever he wants. One reason his son is not talking to him.

Kathy

Thanks, Kathy. Sometimes I am three sheets to the wind on those cruises. LOL. Glad to see you post. Hopefully, the jerk will take good care of you at raise time. Sharon hasn't posted I hope she's alright.

Have a great day!

For me that was scary getting like that last Wednesday night. We did not get home from the club until 11pm. What really did me in was 2 chocolate martini's. The jerk can thank me for saving his life for sure. His son will not talk to him now as he is not listening to the Dr and is doing what he wants not what the Dr wants. He has left for Florida and will be gone a week.

Sharon, is OK. she took a bus trip to Colorado Springs and is now headed back home today.

Kathy

Enjoy the peace without the Jerk!! Great job on the weight loss.

Yes, it is nice him being away. This coming Friday we leave for a long weekend getaway to Saugatuck, MI. I am finding it hard to believe that I am doing so good with the weight loss.

Kathy

Congrats on the weight loss. Have a nice 3 day weekend. Hope the Jerk stays away longer

so you have some peace and quiet. Say hello to Sharon for me.

We left for Saugatuck, MI on Friday and returned this morning back home. I have never seen it rain so hard before all weekend long. Came home to more rain just now as well. But it was great getting away.

Kathy

Glad you had a nice time. It's been raining for three days here. Hard to believe the summer is coming to an end. Back to work tomorrow.

I have not seen so much rain over the past 3 days. It is still raining around here. Yes, something to look forward to returning to work, not.

Kathy

Sorry you had so much rain but was able to get away for a few days.

I can tell you this that the rain did not effect any of our plans. Even though it rained everyday, and it even poured back here a few hours once we got home. Now we have to keep our fingers crossed as our last bocce game of the season is tomorrow night and we are in first place, and guess what, rain in the forecast for tomorrow night.

Kathy

Hope there's no rain and you WIN and stay as 1st place winners!

We will just have to keep our fingers crossed as it does not look good with rain coming in later on today. Last year we finished in 3rd. So now we are in first.

Kathy

Congratulations!!! I hope the other teams weren't sore losers. Hard to believe its almost fall! Cold and windy here today.

Yes, after a long and very hot summer, we all know all to well what is around the corner. Those other 2 teams that were going for first place are indeed sore looses.

So we leave Sunday for 8 days in CLE. Going for a convention.

Kathy

Bocce Ball Winners! Did you win anything or is it for fun?

Have fun at the convention. (You get away from the jerk) That should make it fun just for that.

Safe Travels.

OK, the first place team gets $40, and then the team with the most bocce's gest $30. Since we tied for the most bocce's we decided to split the money. So each 1 of our players gets $55. Each player has to pay $35 to join the team.

We fly stand-by, so since the flights are all overbooked we are driving on Sunday. It is about a 4 1/2 hour drive, so not too bad. You are right, it will be good to be away from the jerk for a week.

Kathy