Azura outdoor cinema

Lees Cruisin

We were in Azura last week, we watched the football there. Picture quality was fine but by the end of the match there were quite a few pixel blobs showing. It is a shame that they only show certain films in the playhouse as we watched The Showman there and it must have been 3 quarters full. We also watched The Post in Malabar, but some films were only on the sea screen.

• 1 month later...

I'm sure I read somewhere either on here or Facebook that an engineer on Azura said it cannot be fixed.

Something about the manufacturer not making the parts any more...

I think P&O should just remove it from all marketing brochures, because it is in totally unacceptable condition.

Expect it will be replaced entirely when ship enters dry dock, or maybe removed.

I choose the Azura for my next cruise, because of the sea screen. I had fond memories of sitting on deck in the evening watching a movie with blankets. This is something I was looking forward to

Did you enjoy the azura on the whole matty? We set sail tomorrow for 2 weeks on her.

Hi there,

We've been on her 3 times, including the maiden voyage, and can re-assure you, IOHO, she's a lovely ship.

Do try Sindhu and The Glass House. Epicurean is fantastic if you want something special.

The Atrium is lovely, and we thought she had plenty of deck space for sunbathing. The Retreat is wonderful, go for a day if you don't want the whole cruise.

Have a wonderful cruise!

CP

Did you enjoy the azura on the whole matty? We set sail tomorrow for 2 weeks on her.

Yes it was a great 2 weeks. The ship is in overall good condition and we had some of the best food and service we have had with P&O. It was a bit of a tricky end as we had a crew member die in a tragic accident and then had to divert to Vigo to medivac a lady off.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums