RIB trips on upcoming cruises.

Parsman

On a recent cruise on the "Boudicca" they were advertising RIB trips. I took two of these on a cruise to Norway last year and thought they were great. I was hoping that they might have the opportunity to take RIB trips on the "Braemar" cruise to the Adriatic in early October but there is no mention of these in the tours book or on the website although they are advertising them for cruises in 2019..Does this mean they will not have these until next year :Dor can they only be booked on board? Any ideas?

On a recent cruise on the "Boudicca" they were advertising RIB trips. I took two of these on a cruise to Norway last year and thought they were great. I was hoping that they might have the opportunity to take RIB trips on the "Braemar" cruise to the Adriatic in early October but there is no mention of these in the tours book or on the website although they are advertising them for cruises in 2019..Does this mean they will not have these until next year :Dor can they only be booked on board? Any ideas?

I understand that the RIBs are on Boudicca and Black Watch only.