8-28-18 Thursday Weigh-In..Happy 4th Of July For Wednesday!

Belle

Rise and Shine :)

Time to weigh and no line

Hope the scale is good to you and me

Guess we will just see

It's coming..Red, White And Blue

How are you

The Holiday will be here

It's that time of the year

Hot dogs and burgers on the grill

Do they give you a summer thrill

Potato salad, lemonade, beer and pop

Macaroni salad, chips make it the top

The weekend is the beginning of the Holiday mood

So around you there will be more food:eek:

Now the big question to you all

This year is this food your call

Are you going to try to eat healthier and light

Will you be good without a fight

Holidays are lots of fun we know

But sometimes we have to say no:(

Weigh-In is on the 5th next week

Eat right and hope for a loss you seek

Wishing you all a Happy 4th with Beautiful Fireworks to enjoy

Have a safe day/night wherever at home or away

Thanks for the beautiful poem!

You are so right! This next week will be a struggle. We are going out of town for the weekend. Then the holiday will have temptations. I am trying to stay strong. Yesterday’s weigh in helps motivate me also. I was down 2.2. That gets me 1.1 over an “even 10 pound” number I have been striving to get. Still plenty more to lose but trying to get to this “mini goal”.

Wishing everyone good weigh in results this week!

Happy 4th of July all!

I stayed the same this week - two weeks maintaining exactly the same is odd, but not a gain at least:)

I have a routine mammogram this morning followed by a blood drive. If a pint's a pound (16 ounces), then I'll give my pound of flesh today and should be down, right;p:') (I don't think that's really how it works, but can't blame a gal for trying;)).

Lots of packing to finish and cleaning to do, but I did remember to place the mail hold this morning.

This should be a good week for me. I don't eat much of the "bad" foods at the 4th (potato & macaroni salad, coleslaw), and I will be busy enough with the quizzing competition to not have time for seconds at the meals. I tend to be healthy with my first choices, the trouble is when there's something good still to be had and I don't recognize I'm no longer hungry.

It won't be the same level as cruising:cool: but it will be nice to not cook, clean, or do laundry for a few days:D

Have a great week everyone!

Thanks for the beautiful poem!

You are so right! This next week will be a struggle. We are going out of town for the weekend. Then the holiday will have temptations. I am trying to stay strong. Yesterday’s weigh in helps motivate me also. I was down 2.2. That gets me 1.1 over an “even 10 pound” number I have been striving to get. Still plenty more to lose but trying to get to this “mini goal”.

Wishing everyone good weigh in results this week!

Yay for mini-goals! Congrats:D

Good morning, everyone. Cool poem, Belle.

skiiergirl and Mike, great job with your losses.

pacruise, maintaining is a good thing.

Jan, I think that you and I are cosmic twins. We seem to be going along at the same pace. I also gained .8 this week.

Have a good 4th of July, everyone.

Rose

Hello,

Thanks Belle for the poem.

I stayed the same. I'm ok with that as hubby and I didn't eat all that well. 4th of July we are going wine tasting to an area not too far from us and spend the night there. Short getaway. I suspect I won't lose next week either......

Mike and Skiiergirl, great losses.

The rest of us will have to try harder but with a holiday, so difficult.

Have a Happy 4th of July everyone.

Diana

I too loved the poem a good reminder for us all.

I stayed the same this week weight wise and for the next 2 weeks off on our land vacation to see our son and his family out west. Lots of food and drinks but lots of hiking too which I hope will counteract one another. Will weigh in when we return.

Congratulations to those who lost this week!!!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July!

Down .2, although I think that was more last week since I didn’t weigh last week than this week as this week obviously hasn’t been great.

Great poem Belle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, down 1 to 218, so I guess it's a start. Evening snacking is still killing me. That and a golfball sized abscess on my sternum - jeez this thing hurts!

On a positive note - (well, kinda sad in a way) - we upgraded from the teardrop. She went to a good home, and we now have something we can stand in, with a grown up sized bed, and a bathroom! Going to load it up and get out of the heat for a few days.

That also means no access to snacks and temptations. Pretty good menu planned, and nothing else to do but hike and play with the dog.

Thanks for a great poem Belle, and all the good talk everyone. For some reason this is a LOT harder than any other time I've been down this path.

2511d85fe26453ccfc568b491f7ac426.jpgeff13184058ff6d198738c59ca08528a.jpg

HI all!

Belle ~ nice ditty, thanks. It's Canada's 151st birthday on July 1st but we don't seem, well at least I don't, go all out like you all do. I would like some salads though so may just make some, maybe with ribs or grilled sausages.

Jan ~ that must be so frustrating for you, I know it would be for me. When I do my Wii Fit the days I think I'll be down in weight I'm up & vice versa!! SO disappointing.

shootr ~ nice upgrade!! Have a great trip!

Well, I don't know how I did it but I lost 1.6 lbs so am at my pre cruise weight! That of course is a long way from where I should be.:o Have a great weekend & July 4th celebration.

~ Jo ~ :)

shootr I'm upset at your "tear drop":evilsmile:

I had a long post, writing to each person, clicked on your "tear drop"

and it froze. Couldn't go back. couldn't get off. Finally had to turn

computer off manually. Guess it was mad that you sold it:eek:

(why take it out on me?)

Sorry not wanting to post again, but I did "stay the same" and wish all of you a good

weekend and 4th of July. Take care.

What beautiful pictures, looks like you picked a wonderful spot to camp. We leave today on our vacation out west and I want to keep myself honest some how I am down .6 pounds today from Thursday so I have 18 pounds to lose for my first goal. I hope vacation doesn't add to that and that hiking counteracts everything. I am going to have a great time with my son and his family and not worry about weight but try for the most part to eat healthy. Let you know how I do. Hope everyone has a great 4th!!

Great pics Shootr. That looks like a really nice setup.

We picked the first of the raspberries yesterday. Well technically I picked 2 and my chocolate lab picked about 2 dozen herself. Feels like summer is really here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to all with losses this week. Hoping this coming week brings on more losses.

I just had “not potato” salad for dinner. It was so yummy I had to share. (This was my first time making it!)

Use “tender but not soggy” cauliflower instead of the potatoes. I used Walden Farms honey mustard mayo because I didn’t have any WF “amazing mayo”. Cauliflower, boiled egg, dill pickles, WF mayo.....yum!

HI all!

Mike ~ thanks but I still haven't lost the weight I gained on the Feb. cruise!:o

shootr ~ dinner looks yummy! Nice to have some of the comforts of home in your new trailer eh?

skiiergirl ~ oh that sounds yummy! All the talk about the food for July 4th made me make potato salad & ribs Sat. night. We really enjoyed it along with some refreshing cucumber salad.

Have a good week & fingers crossed for good results on Thursday but if not, there's always next week!;)

~ Jo ~ :)