Napali coast

tbarton

Which companies independent of those with NCL have catamaran or raft tours that will fit with the ship’s schedule and can be reached by taxi? Also how tough snd dangerous are the zodiac trips into the sea caves? We want to see as much of the screenery as possible.

• 1 month later...
Which companies independent of those with NCL have catamaran or raft tours that will fit with the ship’s schedule and can be reached by taxi? Also how tough snd dangerous are the zodiac trips into the sea caves? We want to see as much of the screenery as possible.

I have been looking for the same information. I have called several tour operators...no luck thus far. I spoke with one tour operator who discouraged my husband and I (age 50s) from going on the zodiac trips. Said it was VERY rough. However, that was the only one that adhered to the ship schedule.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been looking for the same information. I have called several tour operators...no luck thus far. I spoke with one tour operator who discouraged my husband and I (age 50s) from going on the zodiac trips. Said it was VERY rough. However, that was the only one that adhered to the ship schedule.

Go on Tripadvisor guys , put in "Kauai" and "things to do" and click "boat tours"..there are several catamaran tours of the Napali coast & sunset dinner tours as well, all with high ratings...

Big Al

There are many options...the problem is finding one that works with your cruise schedule. I love the zodiacs, but if you have back problems they are not recommended. Age really has nothing to do with it. And, if you schedule make sure you know the cancellation policy. If the weather is rough the Napali Coast trips can be difficult in a zodiac or catamaran. I hope you get some recommendations on CC or TA that work with your schedule. It might be possible for you could get a group from your roll call and schedule a private trip. This would begin and end when it is convenient for you. Cherie