New Seabourn Video From Cruise Critic

EditorAndrew

It's ok but not a patch on what

Able Seaman H produces.

I don't like the shrill voice of the presenter and I'm sure Henry would be able to give some tips on camera shots and angles.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the feedback. Would you mind sharing a link to some of Able Seaman H/Henry's work? It'd be nice to see a few samples.

Henry indeed gave a very interesting and helpful talk onboard about camera angles and various other tips.

Here are a couple of his excellent videos:

Cape Town - Cape Town

Panama Canal

I have loved Able Seaman's videos and agree that they are better than this one. But, it was fun to see the Seabourn singers who entertained us. Not only are they talented, but they are very nice people--quite personable. I wish them well in their careers--I know all would love to perform on Broadway if they haven't already.

Excuse me, but in this video, calling the presenter's voice "shrill" is really not accurate. In fact, she has quite the lower pitched voice. Just wanted to observe that sometimes (saying a woman is shrill) is an (unwarranted) criticism of female speakers when they want to put her down, and so, in the future, you may want to watch your adjectives if that is not your intention.

Perhaps sharp is a better description

It's just my preference as it is a big turn off whenever I hear that style of voice on a video or TV

Henry's videos do not contain any speech but his choice of music and camera skills say far more than most of these travel videos that we see.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Forums mobile app