British Airways web site issues with reward flights

pcur

I've checked several message boards, and it seems BA's web site is pretty much the worst for trying to see reward flight availability. I've had this problem on two different computers, and thought it might have been some incompatibility with the browser. It seems BA's web site just plain sucks.

But, I did find that if I downloaded the BA app to my phone, I could get all the info on availability, and if I wanted to book them, I could do that, too. Maybe the app uses a server that doesn't have as much traffic.

I've checked several message boards, and it seems BA's web site is pretty much the worst for trying to see reward flight availability.
Do you mean award availability in general, or availability for awards on AA? The latter are a specific problem at the moment, along with a handful of other specific situations - but other than the occasional hiccups with the BA website I don't think that there's any general problem with seeing award availability. But then this may be due to it not being my primary award availability search tool in any event.

Do you mean award availability in general, or availability for awards on AA? The latter are a specific problem at the moment, along with a handful of other specific situations - but other than the occasional hiccups with the BA website I don't think that there's any general problem with seeing award availability. But then this may be due to it not being my primary award availability search tool in any event.

I was searching award availability on BA only. I tried for days to see the availability logged into my BA account or not, and kept getting an error. Funny, but when my account actually had enough points for the award flights I wanted, after several tries I finally got a valid response on my desktop computer. Booked FCO - LHR with exit row seats, and LHR-LAX business class with specific seats paid. Very happy with the results and pricing, but what a hassle getting there!!