Seaview cruise planners - July 6-12

wetwash

I’m going to try to post pics of the cruise planners from our recent cruise - sorry if the pics are not great but I always took them in the morning and then could refer to the photos on my phone - and since it was made up of 4 pages and a 2 sided insert the photos may be out of order - anyway you’ll get an idea of what to expect!!

****Edited - i’m terribly sorry but somehow I substituted Thursdays daily planner for Friday - And I think I deleted my photos so I can substitute but ignore the elegant night and details that appear on Friday, July 6 - only elegant nights are Tuesday (Messina) and Thursday at Sea****

I guess (and hope) the Daily Planner for Friday is incorrect, posted duplicate from Thursday. The pages in the photos look identical to me. I still believe 2 Elegant Nights on 7-day Western Med cruise. Maybe somebody can confirm ? :confused:

Yes sorry about that. In the future I am going to mark the date on top so I can keep track!

Is it normal to have three elegant nights on an MSC 7 night cruise?

Together with a white and tropical evening, that only leaves 2 casual evenings.

Not sure I want to wear black tie three times, and given baggage weight, don't want to take both a black tie tux and a suit, so will probably leave the tux at home. Am I right in saying that a tux is a rare sight anyway on MSC?

Again sorry for the confusion- I guess I was in a rush and/or jet lagged and didn’t review the photos but hope some of them were helpful. Only 2 elegant nights and I would leave the tux at home! Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by wetwash
Typo

Hi wetwash,

no reason to apologize. Your posting is very helpful and filled the gap of missing details for my planning.

Thanks again.

PS: Tuxedo is already on my packing list. DW just bought a beautiful evening gown. You can bet... we will dress up ;)