Yacht Club Question

FrankLasVegas

Considering the YC on the Seaside May 2019.

I read somewhere that they have a smoking area in the YC lounge and the comment was made that the smell of smoke was always evident no matter where you are seated in the lounge. Also a bit of concern since the YC restaurant is open to the lounge from above.

I this true?

Thank you.

I read somewhere that they have a smoking area in the YC lounge and the comment was made that the smell of smoke was always evident no matter where you are seated in the lounge. Also a bit of concern since the YC restaurant is open to the lounge from above.

I this true?

Thank you.

Not sure where/who this misinformation you refer to came from but there is NO SMOKING AREA in the Top Sail Lounge on the Seaside. There is a small smoking area outside of the lounge and there is a double set of doors to go through in order to get out there. There was absolutely no smoke odor inside the lounge or the restaurant. No need to be concerned.

Not sure where/who this misinformation you refer to came from but there is NO SMOKING AREA in the Top Sail Lounge on the Seaside. There is a small smoking area outside of the lounge and there is a double set of doors to go through in order to get out there. There was absolutely no smoke odor inside the lounge or the restaurant. No need to be concerned.

Thank you for your quick reply. I had read it in a review someone had posted.

If it was/is true it would be a total deal breaker.

Thank you again.

Smoking area is starboard half of outdoor area of top sail lounge. The port half of the outdoor area on deck 16 is non smoking. If the wind is blowing port to starboard there is no smell. If wind is blowing starboard to port then you will get second hand smoke.

Also smoking area under shade on starboard side of deck 19 pool deck.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

There are some MSC ships where there is a smoking area in the Yacht Club, but not on Seaside.

Thank you for your quick reply. I had read it in a review someone had posted.

If it was/is true it would be a total deal breaker.

Thank you again.

Smoking area is starboard half of outdoor area of top sail lounge. The port half of the outdoor area on deck 16 is non smoking. If the wind is blowing port to starboard there is no smell. If wind is blowing starboard to port then you will get second hand smoke.

Also smoking area under shade on starboard side of deck 19 pool deck.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

But to be clear, the smoke stays outdoors. YC indoor perfectly smoke free.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I this true?

Thank you.

You got wrong info.