Flight Seat Selection

We are on Dream on 12 January for our first Thomson’s cruise.We have paid to select our seats as we hate any stress about not being allocated seats together.

When I access the booking online the option to select seats is not live.

Does anyone have a number to call to sort it out?

Thanks

We are on Dream on 12 January for our first Thomson’s cruise.We have paid to select our seats as we hate any stress about not being allocated seats together.

When I access the booking online the option to select seats is not live.

Does anyone have a number to call to sort it out?

Thanks

The select your seat booking doesn't come live until 90 days before your return flight so if you are away for 2 weeks it won't be open yet. I think it is around 22 Oct for 1 week and 29 Oct for 2 weeks if you go 12 Jan.

Gill

The select your seat booking doesn't come live until 90 days before your return flight so if you are away for 2 weeks it won't be open yet. I think it is around 22 Oct for 1 week and 29 Oct for 2 weeks if you go 12 Jan.

Gill

Thanks, I was counting 90 days from my outward flight.

• 3 weeks later...

If 20th November is 90 days before your return flight (sorry haven't calculated myself) then the seat plans are usually available to choose your seats after 00.01am that day, although sometimes it might be nearer 00.20am I always stay up later to book mine rather than in the morning

Thanks, but is it obvious when you log in i.e a pop-up or prompt?

Yes, the 'Select Seats' button will be lit up and operable, I.e a bright yellow instead of a dull yellow.

It will then take you to the aircraft seating plan.

I prefer to select a seat rather than take a chance on being allocated a seat not to my preference.

What I can't understand is the difference in charge for selecting a seat on a short haul flight (under £10) to a long haul flight (£30-£40). Takes the same amount of admin time (and cost) for them to log me onto their system however long the flight (or for me to do it myself online at almost NO cost to the airline).

The difference in distance is reflected in the flight cost - not to the cost of allocating a seat.

Rip off.

We are on Marella Explorer from 30 June 2018. I called to pay for extra leg room seats on the flights on Friday 3 Nov. I was then given access to the Thomson seating plan for the flight where I reserved our outbound and return seats