NCL Breakaway NYC Oct 16, 2018

Sterling

My partner and I and a friend are sailing on this Caribbean cruise from NYC. Would love to meet up with others!

Hello there... I am sailing on this cruise as well... Traveling with a friend as well.. I cant wait to get som sun and warm weather. I am planning a pub crawl.. want to join in??

• 5 weeks later...
Hello there... I am sailing on this cruise as well... Traveling with a friend as well.. I cant wait to get som sun and warm weather. I am planning a pub crawl.. want to join in??

Hey there! I’m sorry I never got a notification that someone replied to my thread ¯\_(ツ)_/¯...

We’re always down for a pub crawl! I can’t wait for the cruise. We booked it about a year ago and I can’t it’s almost here!

My name is Danny, my partner is Del, and our friend is James. Nice to eMeet you!

Hey there! I’m sorry I never got a notification that someone replied to my thread ¯\_(ツ)_/¯...

We’re always down for a pub crawl! I can’t wait for the cruise. We booked it about a year ago and I can’t it’s almost here!

My name is Danny, my partner is Del, and our friend is James. Nice to eMeet you!

Hello there Danny, nice to eMeet you as well.

counting days to travel now.. not long... And I am going on a one week NewEnglandd cruise just before this one.. So I Leave Norway in under 2 weeks!!!

So I will add you to the pub crawl that will be so fun.. Here is the info:

Pub Crawl Wed Oct 17 (first sea day) 2:30PM

Ok so here is my plan for the pub crawl...

1: Start at Spice H2O ( there will be a sign, on a table close to the bar) and I will bring something for you to wear so it is easy to find us as a group)

2: Shakers, first inside, then outside,

3: Maltings, First inside, then outside

4: Syd normans Pour House, First outside, then inside.

5: O'Sheehans Bar ( maybe time for a little snack)

I think we start with these bars and if we want more bars we just do that afterwards.

This will be super fun, I didn't set up more times, as I was just thinking 1 drink per bar... If we are a big group, then I will plan with times, so the bartenders to have drinks ready when we arrive)

And I will make a little quiz at each bar, and maybe a little drinking game form Norway :-)

Hello there Danny, nice to eMeet you as well.

counting days to travel now.. not long... And I am going on a one week NewEnglandd cruise just before this one.. So I Leave Norway in under 2 weeks!!!

So I will add you to the pub crawl that will be so fun.. Here is the info:

Pub Crawl Wed Oct 17 (first sea day) 2:30PM

Ok so here is my plan for the pub crawl...

1: Start at Spice H2O ( there will be a sign, on a table close to the bar) and I will bring something for you to wear so it is easy to find us as a group)

2: Shakers, first inside, then outside,

3: Maltings, First inside, then outside

4: Syd normans Pour House, First outside, then inside.

5: O'Sheehans Bar ( maybe time for a little snack)

I think we start with these bars and if we want more bars we just do that afterwards.

This will be super fun, I didn't set up more times, as I was just thinking 1 drink per bar... If we are a big group, then I will plan with times, so the bartenders to have drinks ready when we arrive)

And I will make a little quiz at each bar, and maybe a little drinking game form Norway :-)

That sounds like fun! I’ll be ready to get nice and toasted by the first sea day haha (if not before).

Have you made contact with any other LGBTQ folks for this cruise?

Danny

That sounds like fun! I’ll be ready to get nice and toasted by the first sea day haha (if not before).

Have you made contact with any other LGBTQ folks for this cruise?

Danny

No, I haven't, you are the first. :-) there is always a lot of LGBTQ on NCL I think...

Maybe we shooled all get together for a sail away drink??

My name is Frode by the way, and I live in Norway...

I’ve actually been to Norway! Took a train from Copenhagen to Oslo and stayed a few days in your lovely country.

We live in Seattle and will be getting into NYC on the 14th.

Del and I just celebrated our 21st anniversary in August. We love cruising, especially on Norwegian. We almost always meet “family” on the ship and have some long term friendships because of it.

Looking forward to meeting you! Can’t wait until the 16th!

My partner & i will be on this cruise. We are coming all way from Australia for it. We did the Escape last year from Miami to western Caribbean but wanted to do a longer cruise to the Eastern caribbean this time & we love NYC so thought why not!

We will go tp the first night LGBT meet up so looking forward to meeting everyone.

My partner & i will be on this cruise. We are coming all way from Australia for it. We did the Escape last year from Miami to western Caribbean but wanted to do a longer cruise to the Eastern caribbean this time & we love NYC so thought why not!

We will go tp the first night LGBT meet up so looking forward to meeting everyone.

Awesome! Can’t wait to meet you all! This is going to be a great cruise ☺️

We are so excited for the trip will be great! Plus after cruise we are spending 5 days in nYCand 4 in San Francisco.

Looking forward to meeting you all on first night. We will definitely be interested in pub crawl if you will have us. We are Aussies and like to have a drink or two!

I’ve actually been to Norway! Took a train from Copenhagen to Oslo and stayed a few days in your lovely country.

We live in Seattle and will be getting into NYC on the 14th.

Del and I just celebrated our 21st anniversary in August. We love cruising, especially on Norwegian. We almost always meet “family” on the ship and have some long term friendships because of it.

Looking forward to meeting you! Can’t wait until the 16th!

I love Seattle, such a beautiful city, ( I have a lot of family in Vancouver, so I often fly in ti Seattle, more and cheaper flights to there.. hehe

Oh really 21 years,, me must celebrate onboard.. :-)

We are so excited for the trip will be great! Plus after cruise we are spending 5 days in nYCand 4 in San Francisco.

Looking forward to meeting you all on first night. We will definitely be interested in pub crawl if you will have us. We are Aussies and like to have a drink or two!

Hello there,, super fun with Aussies ( i lived in Sydney for a few years ago, meet so many super fun people,,,

Sure I will add you to the pubcrawl... :-)

What is your names??

Hello there,, super fun with Aussies ( i lived in Sydney for a few years ago, meet so many super fun people,,,

Sure I will add you to the pubcrawl... :-)

What is your names??

Awesome glad you have lived in Sydney. We love living here and love spending our time in oxford street. Thanks for adding us.

My name is Lee & my partner's name is Steve.