Anyone booked on the new Carnival Vista yet?

Kruz Guys

Hi! Anyone booked for the inaugural cruise in 2016 on the Carnival Vista From Trieste Italy to Barcelona Spain? A friend of mine and I just put down our deposit. It's going to be a great trip. Neither one of us have been to these ports and are excited to be going.

Hope we meet other fun GLBT travelers.

Kruz Guys

Stephen and Randy

:D

We're booked for Vista's NYC->MIA sailing in Nov 2016 and are very excited for it!

Glad you are booked on that cruise. It sounds like great fun. Sorry Randy and I will miss that one but plan on being on the inaugural May 2016. Perhaps we'll all sail together another time.

Would love to hear about your cruise next November.

Any cruises between now and then?

Stephen

Glad you are booked on that cruise. It sounds like great fun. Sorry Randy and I will miss that one but plan on being on the inaugural May 2016. Perhaps we'll all sail together another time.

Would love to hear about your cruise next November.

Any cruises between now and then?

Stephen

Hey Stephen! Enjoy the inaugural, look forward to hearing how you like it :)

As for between now and then, our annual Kiki Cruise this coming November is on the Carnival Liberty. Doing Halloween in San Juan then doing the Southern Carib "island hopper" itinerary again. Looking forward to it!

How about you?

Hey Stephen! Enjoy the inaugural, look forward to hearing how you like it :)

As for between now and then, our annual Kiki Cruise this coming November is on the Carnival Liberty. Doing Halloween in San Juan then doing the Southern Carib "island hopper" itinerary again. Looking forward to it!

How about you?

August 1 - 13, 2015: Gay River Cruise Prague down the Danube through Vienna and other great spots, ending up in Budapest. 150 guests. Looking forward that.

May go to Key West for 3 days between June and October - not sure.

Then the Inaugural cruise.

Otherwise, it's work time. Have to pay for these fun outings somehow! LOL!

Keep in touch if you can and wish. Happy Monday!

Stephen

stephenandtom@att.net

text: 7138824549

• 2 weeks later...
We are booked on the Vista for the July 9, 2017, sailing from Barcelona to Athens. I've never been to Europe before so this should be a lot of fun.

You will have a blast. So much to see. Happy Cruising!

Stephen

Hey Stephen and Randy,

My partner and I are booked on the inaugural cruise as well!! Will be bringing maybe a couple GLBT friends along if they can get their acts together and put down a deposit instead of find excuses!! LOL

We're there though. Will be staying in Venice for 3 days pre-cruise and maybe 4 days in Barcelona post -cruise. Barcelona is my 2nd home after spending every other summer vacation there in college as an exchange student. Only fitting that I return once again.

This 2016 cruise on Vista will be our first EU cruise as well. It was a good thing that our TA made us aware of it as we were looking to book a Caribbean cruise again.

See you on board at the Friends of Dorothy Social!!

• 10 months later...

I'm booked on the October 1, 2016 cruise from Barcelona to Athens. I can't wait.

Hi! Anyone booked for the inaugural cruise in 2016 on the Carnival Vista From Trieste Italy to Barcelona Spain? A friend of mine and I just put down our deposit. It's going to be a great trip. Neither one of us have been to these ports and are excited to be going.

Hope we meet other fun GLBT travelers.

Kruz Guys

Stephen and Randy

:D

Edited by lance1973

Hi, Just wondering if anyone will be on the Transatlantic from Barcelona on 21st October. Me and my partner are first time on Carnival, so would love to meet up with any "non Carnival virgins". The ship looks like a lot of fun, so really looking forward to it!

Hi, Just wondering if anyone will be on the Transatlantic from Barcelona on 21st October. Me and my partner are first time on Carnival, so would love to meet up with any "non Carnival virgins". The ship looks like a lot of fun, so really looking forward to it!

I'll be on the transatlantic. When do you plan on getting to Barcelona? I get in the evening of 17 October.

• 1 month later...

We're here in Venice now. Most of us (group of 26) have been here since Monday!! Stoked about we only have one more day to go before we head over the Trieste and are aboard Carnival Vista!!

The party will really get going then!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...