American Cruise Line’s new ship

MomC

Does anyone know when American Cruise Line’s American Song debuts? Or has it already? I am booked for 2019 but can’t seem to find information on this ship. I looked at the website, but can’t find any date. I want to read some reviews on this ship. It looks incredible. Thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know when American Cruise Line’s American Song debuts? Or has it already? I am booked for 2019 but can’t seem to find information on this ship. I looked at the website, but can’t find any date. I want to read some reviews on this ship. It looks incredible. Thanks for your help.

According to the last information that I have seen concerning this ship (American Song) is that it will begin sailing during October, 2018 (Mississippi) then move to Columbia and Snake Rivers in 2019.

A call to ACL's Customer Services (1-800-894-8570) should get you latest sail-date/itinerary information.

NRayH

• 5 months later...

It would be really nice to know where you go to get on the boat, how you determine where on the boat you are going to sleep, and what time the various meals are.  Also, whether you are going to start out going North or South, for how long, and where the stops are going to be.And, I guess, what day they expect you to remove yourself from their boat.  Just a start.

11 hours ago, Pam said:

It would be really nice to know where you go to get on the boat, how you determine where on the boat you are going to sleep, and what time the various meals are.  Also, whether you are going to start out going North or South, for how long, and where the stops are going to be.And, I guess, what day they expect you to remove yourself from their boat.  Just a start.

Have you tried asking the cruise line representatives these questions?  Seems as though that would be first place to try..

NRayH