Check in time Escape

keywest1

One week till we cruise on the Escape--in full panic mode now LOL

We have two cabins booked and had check-in time 9:30 am to 10:00am. DD went in to complete on-line check in for their cabin and the time got reset to 11:30am to 12:00 pm. I already had transportation figured out for all of us:eek: Does NCL enforce the check-in time at Manhattan pier or can we all still arrive at 9:30? There aren't enough slots left at the 11:30 time, or I would just change the rest of us to the later time.

First time on NCL and first time out of NYC. Thanks for any info, and thanks for patience with a question that has probably been answered ad nauseum--I searched for a short minute, but I'm just panicking at this point.

Show up whenever you want. We try to arrive between 10:00 and 10:15 to avoid the crowds at security and check in.

NCL uses two different check in areas at the Manhattan Cruise Terminal based on deck number. Follow the signs to your check in area. If your rooms are not on the same deck, there is a small possibility that you will be assigned different checking areas. Your room keys are at only one of the check in areas.

General boarding will start between 11:00 and 11:30.

The Buffet and O’Sheehan’s open at 11:30 for lunch. The Taste and Savor Main Dining Rooms open at noon. Margaritaville opens at noon (extra charge).

Rooms will be available between 1:00 and 1:30.

Have a great cruise.

One week till we cruise on the Escape--in full panic mode now LOL

We have two cabins booked and had check-in time 9:30 am to 10:00am. DD went in to complete on-line check in for their cabin and the time got reset to 11:30am to 12:00 pm. I already had transportation figured out for all of us:eek: Does NCL enforce the check-in time at Manhattan pier or can we all still arrive at 9:30? There aren't enough slots left at the 11:30 time, or I would just change the rest of us to the later time.

First time on NCL and first time out of NYC. Thanks for any info, and thanks for patience with a question that has probably been answered ad nauseum--I searched for a short minute, but I'm just panicking at this point.

I always arrive at 9:30 no matter what time I am supposed to check in.Never a problem.