Easiest direction to come from to get to Port Liberty Bayonne

sazzifrazz

We are driving down from Boston the night before we leave from Port Liberty. I'm looking for a clean, safe hotel preferably with 2 queen beds (not doubles). We plan to park at the cruise terminal. Which location is easiest to get into bayonne? Coming south from NJ city? Coming east from Newark airport? Coming north from castleton corners? I'd like to get to the port around 10-11AM

Whether driving from N or S on the NJ Turnpike, you'll be getting off at Exit 14A. Easy drive from there.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/driving-directions-port-cape-liberty-new-jersey

Two weeks ago, we stayed one night pre-cruise at the Embassy Suites, Newark Airport. Very comfortable hotel, friendly staff. $20/night to park there. (I think the double rooms are two double beds, though, not two queens, but please check if you are interested.) Then we drove to the port and parked there for the cruise. Easy drive, about half an hour.

Anthem is a stunningly beautiful ship. Enjoy your cruise!

We are driving down from Boston the night before we leave from Port Liberty. I'm looking for a clean, safe hotel preferably with 2 queen beds (not doubles). We plan to park at the cruise terminal. Which location is easiest to get into bayonne? Coming south from NJ city? Coming east from Newark airport? Coming north from castleton corners? I'd like to get to the port around 10-11AM

The easiest access to Cape Liberty is from exit 14A of the NJ Turnpike.

Look at hotels in Secaucus NJ near exit 16E. The Plaza at Harmon Meadows has a number of hotels and the entire area is more appealing than the airport area. Two Queen beds are hard to find. No reason to drive all the way to Staten Island and pay the extra tolls.

How long of a drive would it be on a weekday morning from the hotels in Harmon Meadows?

It's 16.4 miles. After 9:30 am it should be about 30 minutes (mostly turnpike driving) with an unknown potential wait time within the port itself to actually get to the drop off/parking.

Several popular EWR hotels are about 12.2 miles from Cape Liberty. IMO not a significant difference.