I..inches loss

G..gladly watch what you eat

H..happy today and each day

T...think ten pounds at a time

L...lighter feeling

O...one day at a time

S...sizes smaller

S..smiles

Hi Belle thanks for the great thread starter ;-)

I'm down 4 (over 2 weeks) for a total of 19. I knew this would be a slow go (I've lost weight many times in the past) but I was hoping this time would be different. Haha I can always dream right?

Other than that I've had a great week. Back on grave shift now (my shift starts at midnight) so I bummed about that but I'm trying to be optimistic.

Hope you've all had a great week

Sent from my ASUS_X00ID using Forums mobile app

Good morning gang. Good job on the loss Lizette. Looks like you've got a good handle on it.

I'm up another 2 this week. Another week or so and I'll be back to post cruise weight from November by next time. :( Definitely some incredibly poor decisions taking place over the last few weeks. Things have to get better soon. You guys keep pouring on the good stories and maybe something will click to get me back on track.

Need to get to work. Will check in later.

Mike

One Two...

Tie your shoe

Three Four...

Go out the door

Five Six...

Walking running in the mix

Seven Eight

Keep going straight

Nine Ten

Now doesn't that sound like a WIN

W..watch what you eat

E..exercise

I..inches loss

G..gladly watch what you eat

H..happy today and each day

T...think ten pounds at a time

L...lighter feeling

O...one day at a time

S...sizes smaller

S..smiles

As a 10-year WW member getting on a 10-day cruise tomorrow, I NEEDED THIS! Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Good Morning all! I'm about the same this week (or maybe even up a smidgen) which is a bit of a disappointment as I'm doing all the right things. I even passed on the date square at my book club meeting this week and I LOVE date squares. It reminds me of my grandma. She's a self-described terrible cook, but she makes amazing date squares (or matrimonial squares as she calls them).

I did get some good news this week and found out that I got the job that I interviewed for last week!! I start my new job next month. My partner is taking me out for dinner on Saturday night to celebrate. It's an Italian restaurant, with a set 3 course menu that includes risotto, another one of my personal favorites. Yep, its very calorie laden so I won't be eating much that day other than dinner.

It's been a very busy week and will continue to be so for the next couple of nights but I'll check in again on the weekend to see how everyone's weigh-ins went.

Monique

Congratulations on your loss, Lizzette. Congratulations on your new job, Monique. Enjoy your cruise, landartist. Mike, sorry that you are going through such a rough time. I hope that things get better for you soon.

I am down 2.8. I must have made a mistake last week thinking I stayed the same. That's a lot for me to lose in one week, although knowing that you have to put a bathing suit on in a few weeks is a powerful incentive! :o

Belle, that's a fun poem you gave us this week. I hope all is well with you.

Rose

Good Morning Everyone,

Belle, thanks for the inspiration.

I stayed the same. I wanted to be a little lower as I'm cruising on Saturday. It's 7 days so I can't gain too much. Sometimes I'm just happy the scale doesn't move up let alone lose anything.......

Mike, I hear you. I still have a couple of lbs. from my cruise in October!

Lizette, good going.

Monique, congrats on landing that job. Great news.

Rose, big loss. Yeah.

Landartist, have a great time on your cruise!

Not sure if I'll pop in again before I leave but will check in upon return.

Have a great week. Diana

Congrats to those who lost weight! That’s always a good feeling and a nice way to start our new week. I managed to lose 1 lb. Not great but I’ll take it! Plan on eating less and moving more this week! Have a great week everyone!

HI all!

I'm happy to report I'm down a pound this week.

Belle ~ thanks for your inspiring words.

Nice to see the new people here.

Monique ~ congrats on getting the job!

My cruise is just 25 days away & there's no way I'm going to be where I want to be weightwise. Oh well, there's always the next time, right?!

Have a nice weekend.

~ Jo ~ :)

Hello Everyone! Start to the weekend now. Enjoy!

Diana hope not to late to say Bon Voyage to you.

Lize...Good loss. Must be hard a midnight shift. Hold tight.

Mike..Sorry your still in a bad place. Try to start new with your feelings.

Artist..Glad this post helped you. Bon Voyage!

Monigue..Congrats on the new job. Enjoy your dinner, just be good rest of weekend

Rose...Great loss! I'm doing alright (so so) Thanks for asking.

Cruz...A pound is a good loss. Enjoy it. WE all would like a pound loss each week.

Jo... 1 pound down.. Any loss before a cruise is good.

Thank you all for liking my poems or at least this one.

Everyone did pretty good this week. Know it's hard to lose weight. But it's great that

You/me keep at it. Could be worse if we didn't.

I stayed the same, maybe a little loss but it kept moving. Stay the same is fine for today.

Good Afternoon Everyone!

See we're missing some people. Where are you?

Remember we don't stay away if we gain. If stay away

you might even gain more.

We all gain at times, we just have to "keep at it". Hate to

say it but.....have to do this the rest of our lives! Try to

eat healthy and try to keep our weight down. I know it's HARD!

Doesn't matter if 20 or 100+ lbs to lose, it's hard but something we need

to keep trying to do.

We're all here to help each other, we all have the same goal...........

To be healthy and to lose weight.

Tips Welcome..

Try to have food prepared so can grab when hungry

Always have salad makings

Have sugar free fat free jello for when want something sweet

Your tips?

Ugh, caught a wonderful cold Sunday night and fought it all week - with comfort food. I intentionally avoided the scale this week, no reason to let it depress me any more than already was. Chin up though, went for a hike with the family (missus & the dog) before the rain this morning and felt human again. Needed to break in new hiking boots and see if me and thermal underwear get along before the Zion trip next month. Also thru 20 pounds in a new waterproof backpack to make sure it's not a problem - everything checked out and it was a good day.

1xOVGAiWw_PMq7sNAuQr628xGJqtCNsfvpPr9ftghoMBzFqEZUu0StpPNx3FZYZeB0WgQTBj5_Dh4ok-ThEU7Up18EjjJQsQ7-CpGmfkvLwwSV2AFsThCupcL2G9lWyJqHe14P_07_dz2PxpeMh4n0jjQz7O-i-SbmyyvhyUQ6ulsmuNyJBcU4Zawak0-RqXxj8qFUjjo5h2tcrNpqmvrki3RNU72GOOt5AcZL4S_Oq0IfJ4iD_m1EsiAj61EEMsk3uvZfjFn1Q6lJzjJbAwXbiO0OsJ7o1QB_VskvlJMjRD3M6hGGWIrIJ6KnR8-s6O-54bVW7QzTmZ-ku7205wQzZEH5DvhaFIZE13Q2K4BNBcNztdf6RpN07Y8i7vVY3NMKRxsl4D7wY2It3SkyglMeLqCuvwbdGdLyPdpihjgEWDJUQCajoAXwCDeIsBaktLIN8r2w5CCJUMfSbDoim7iVChDNaWlVU3MKSjbfW9_Kl-wuqjdSDo_mGitq8GhS1ft76Wo0P8cp-fJKLYF1_cwXG5IQPcUpYaGcqIKc83usmGvVOny5hDo4ixUO_WcE99usjDfQQdJJtW-_aE6TdsfRcuQA=w544-h967-no

We'll see where I am next Thursday, for now just getting some strength back and tapering down the calories.

Weekend over..the week begins.

Time for you to get down for Thursday.

shootr sorry your not feeling well. Get better soon.

(couldn't see the picture)

Have fun getting ready for your trip.

Hope you all have a good week and your weather isn't to bad.

Stay safe!

Good morning, Belle. I did fairly well this weekend. I went to my granddaughters birthday party and tried to watch what I ate. I did eat a half a slice of pizza and a small piece of cake but that was all. I drink only water so that's never a problem. Hopefully I will have a loss on Thursday. If I could lose 1lb per week, I would be all set for my cruise.

When do you leave on your next cruise? I thought you said February?

shootr, I hope that you are feeling better soon.

Rose

Hey everyone. I’m considering making a TA change this week. Do you guys use them or just manage your own stuff? With the exception of Oasis last year, the same TA has booked every one of our cruises. Hate to lose her but I’m beginning to get the ‘being taken for granted ‘ vibe from her and may shop around. Anyway, what have your experiences been like? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey everyone. I’m considering making a TA change this week. Do you guys use them or just manage your own stuff? With the exception of Oasis last year, the same TA has booked every one of our cruises. Hate to lose her but I’m beginning to get the ‘being taken for granted ‘ vibe from her and may shop around. Anyway, what have your experiences been like? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Though I haven't lately, I've had luck both booking my own, but actually had good experiences with an online site (don't think I'm allowed to post names) twice. Even though it's "online", there is a phone number to a single "handler" that kept up on price drops and got us every promo that was being offered.

Edit: Link to a thread on the boards....https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=844999&highlight=vacations+to+go

Edited by shootr

Evening All or Good Morning if not reading till tomorrow!:)

Rose you did good at the party. . Pizza and cake are hard to say no to.

Yes leaving Feb. 6th. 1st cruise with a friend with cancer. She wants to

do something now while she can. 2nd with my daughter. Stress relief from her

work. 3rd Just for me after cruising with others.:D No really enjoying cruising with both.

Mike I use to do myself and others. Then found a good one that used for years.

Then they retired. Now I do on my own or with personal planner from cruise line.

Have a good one now. Which ever is best.

shootr I get ads from that sight to. Think I used them once.

Hope everyone doing good. My scale is playing games with me.

Up and Down Game! Guess I don't know the rules because don't know

why it goes up when it shouldn't and then down!:confused: