Puerto Vallarta Port to Wild Treks Adventures Office

Jerlena

Hi Everyone,

Our family take our 1st cruise on Splendor Feb. 10-17 and will be at Puerto Vallarta on Feb 14. We book a zip line tour with Wild Treks Adventures and need to meet at the office at 11:10 am. Anyone knows how far from the ship to the office? Which transportation is best to get there and how much? Is the Malecon on the way there?

Looks like it’s at Basilio Badillo 400 at Calle Aguacate. Best to take a taxi or plan ahead and you could take a bus.

Watch your time. PV is two hours ahead of LA. Carnival is usually an hour behind PV. Typically LA noon, Carnival 1pm, PV 2pm.

You’ll be near the Malecon. Lots of good restaurants on Basilio Badillo.

I have never heard of them. However if you give me the address I can give you directions.

Hi Ine,

Thank you for helping. The address they gave us is Av. Paseo de las Flores # 210 Esq. Margaritas, Col. Villa Las Flores, Puerto Vallarta.

Looks like it’s at Basilio Badillo 400 at Calle Aguacate. Best to take a taxi or plan ahead and you could take a bus.

Watch your time. PV is two hours ahead of LA. Carnival is usually an hour behind PV. Typically LA noon, Carnival 1pm, PV 2pm.

You’ll be near the Malecon. Lots of good restaurants on Basilio Badillo.

Hi SadieN,

Thank you for your respond. So if Carnival time on Feb. 14 is 8AM then PV time will be 9AM? When we get off the ship we have to find the way to get to the Wild Treks Adventures office right away for 11:10 AM?

Hi SadieN,

Thank you for your respond. So if Carnival time on Feb. 14 is 8AM then PV time will be 9AM? When we get off the ship we have to find the way to get to the Wild Treks Adventures office right away for 11:10 AM?

Time is correct. Come join the roll call.

FEBRUARY 10th 2018 - SPLENDOR

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2459654

That address is different than what I found online. Go by what they told you. Looks like it’s out by the airport. Google maps will have directions and a taxi should know where to go.

Hi Ine,

Thank you for helping. The address they gave us is Av. Paseo de las Flores # 210 Esq. Margaritas, Col. Villa Las Flores, Puerto Vallarta.

That address is near the airport. Although there might be a local bus, better get a cab. You can get cabs right at the port, they charge per person in US$. On the highway near the port (or near Walmart across from the port) you will see yellow some of them whote now - they are cheaper. Always make your price before entering, they charge in Pesos, will accept US$ but not at a great exchange rate. My guess is the price will be around Pesos 80,-,the ride will take less then 10 minutes. Double check if that is the pickup point or just the office!

I found the place on google maps.

Time is correct. Come join the roll call.

FEBRUARY 10th 2018 - SPLENDOR

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2459654

That address is different than what I found online. Go by what they told you. Looks like it’s out by the airport. Google maps will have directions and a taxi should know where to go.

Thank you SadieN, looks like you are sailing the same date as us. We are still worried about the parking, if you have any advice please let me know. Thanks

Thank you SadieN, looks like you are sailing the same date as us. We are still worried about the parking, if you have any advice please let me know. Thanks

Just posted Long Beach parking info on the roll call.