Nassau Tours from the Port?

Hydro ergo

Hi All,

Booked a very last minute cruise and sailing into Nassau in a couple weeks. I am cruising solo (34yo female) and have heard various reports regarding the safety of walking alone in Nassau. So...now I am trying to see if there are any "tours" available from the port once you are docked? I am comfortable travelling on my own, have done so in many cities, but I am also smart enough to put safety first. Anyway, I would love to do a custom type tour, but they are pricey. Would like to keep $50 or less (I know, that's tough). I want to see some of the "tourist" sites like the rum cake factory and Queen's Staircase, but also like to get a little bit of local flavor. Can't find anything super enticing to book in advance. Any feedback is most appreciated.

Thanks!

Check out the roll call message thread for your cruise. There might be folks looking to add one person to their tour. If not, you could start a thread and put a your together.

As for your vendors, I'm sure if you search the web you'll find some possibilities. Also, when you get off the ship you'll be in a marketplace teeming with your offerings: glass bottom boats, Atlantis, taxi around the island, snorkel, etc. Lots of possibilities but it's always safer and more fun to share with someone. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app