Earliest eurostar I should book disembarking from qm2

stiej

What is the earliest I should book our London to Paris eurostar from st pancras if we use a private car and self luggage on the qm2 from Southampton? Thank you!!

We always use South Coast Chauffeurs, get picked up at 9:30 am, and get into central London for around 11:30 am.

In case of hold ups, we book our train for 12:30 pm.

Stewart

You can buy same day tickets, but it'll be expensive compared to pre booking.

If you want to go to Paris another option is to fly from Southampton Airport with Flybe. Maybe easier than Eurostar (and I love taking Eurostar).

I'd also recommend South Coast Chauffeurs. Good service. Used them back in December. Marginally more expensive than some companies but the service was well worth the money (sadly my wife and I don't travel too light and will probably have too much luggage to get in the boot of an S Class even on our next trip!).

I'd also recommend South Coast Chauffeurs. Good service. Used them back in December. Marginally more expensive than some companies but the service was well worth the money (sadly my wife and I don't travel too light and will probably have too much luggage to get in the boot of an S Class even on our next trip!).

Wow! On our last trip, I had 24 shirts, 7 pairs trousers, I dinner suit, 2 jackets, 1 rain jacket, 6 pairs shoes plus ties socks and undies.

She had 4 long dresses, 8 cocktail dresses plus, outer jackets skirts, trousers, tops and bits and bobs, not forgetting 8 pairs of shoes. Plus loads of women's things.

All that fitted into 2 large cases a suit carrier and two small overnight bags, which easily fits into the S-Class boot.

How much more stuff do you take?

Stewart

Usually a 2 week trip is 2 medium sized cases, 2 suit carriers and 2 carry on bags.

Maybe it will all get in, although last time I had 2 medium sized cases and 1 suit carrier and the driver struggled a little!

Definitely good service though and worth the money, even more so since Smiths have increased their prices by a large percentage.