Cruising solo on regal princess 2/18/18

WINEMAN

I am also on the Regal 2/18. This will be my third time on the Regal and my fifth solo cruise. The best suggestions would be to join into activities that you enjoy and to do anytime dining. I think it is the best way to meet people. My husband and I had been on many cruises and it did feel different cruising solo, but I am very glad I gave it a try. I have found most people (including couples) to be very friendly. They did have solo passengers get together on the ships I have been on, but I did not attend them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
Recently widowed , any suggestions on what to do to refocus and relax wineman

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have done many solo cruises on Princess and just do whatever I want

I sometimes do traditional dinning (and I've had everything from being with a family to other singles, but always enjoyed it) to anytime dinning. on one 7 day cruise I did the grown grill all week.

so Do what you want- to me this is the best part of solo cruising

Recently widowed , any suggestions on what to do to refocus and relax wineman

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

First off, I’m very sorry for your loss [emoji26] My mother and her friend returned from her first January sailing on Regal and really enjoyed her time onboard. She remarked that the Piazza is beautiful and there was a lot of activity during the day and entertainment at night in the Princess Theater to keep her busy :) She also really liked her aft balcony stateroom on Deck 8 (Emerald).

You might be interested in this great live report from a poster who sailed B2B aboard Regal in January, Western followed by Eastern itinerary: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2585125 He posted the daily Princess Patters along with a ton of photos :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk