Where to buy 12 in Galveston?

txlolly

We are flying into Hobby in October and taking a shuttle to the port. Anyone have an idea where we can purchase 12 pack to take on ship?

I doubt you will be able to take a 12 pack of anything onto the ship. Most ships have put a stop to taking anything other that water onboard. They can't make their money if you bring your own beverages.

People are crazy. Yes you can bring a 12-pk of soda per person. I believe you can also bring on a 12pk at each port. Where to get it in Galveston? Good question. I don't recall seeing any stores around the port. I'm guessing the shuttle isn't going to stop at a store for you. Maybe in the airport?

I doubt you will be able to take a 12 pack of anything onto the ship. Most ships have put a stop to taking anything other that water onboard. They can't make their money if you bring your own beverages.

Depending on the cruise line this is remarkably bad information.

You can carry one 12 pack of canned sodas per guest on Carnival ships at day of embarkation.

You cannot carry anything in plastic bottles including water. Water can be pre-ordered and it will be waiting in your cabin. The price is cheap for that convenience.

At least read the FAQ from the cruise line your sailing or giving advice about.

You can buy a 12-pack of soda at Frankie's. It might cost you a fortune though. That place is ridiculously expensive.

The for sale sign, has been there for years. It's only the business.Not the building.

You can also buy the drinks at the Cruise Stop. It's at 25th and Strand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

You can buy a 12-pack of soda at Frankie's. It might cost you a fortune though. That place is ridiculously expensive.

The for sale sign, has been there for years. It's only the business.Not the building.

You can also buy the drinks at the Cruise Stop. It's at 25th and Strand.

Haven’t noticed the sign before a few months ago. Why not sit and have s few cold brews at Tola Mo Betta Market? It’s a bicycle stop for us most weekends.