New and current weight watchers

NJAloha - have a great time. Can't wait until it's my turn!! The great part about being on a cruise is my step count is always high and that helps offset some of my "choices".

If the zipline weight limit is 275 then I am already good. If it's 250 then I still have 6+ months to drop 20 pounds.

Love to hear more about your cruise Njaloha!!!

Cruise was great. Rough seas down to San Juan prevented doing any kind of exercise for me. We had an aft cabin on deck 10 but I only felt good on deck five midship.

Gained 2 lbs over 2 1/2 weeks, part cruise part land

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

NJAloha - Glad to hear you had a nice time. 2.0 lbs in 2 weeks -- that would be a success to me.

I am still making progress. Up to 20.2 now. It's getting easier every week. My only issue is that I keep "losing" points. When I started 6 weeks ago I got 31 points and now I am down to 28. Guess I am going to have to make some adjustments or up my exercise.

NJAloha - Glad to hear you had a nice time. 2.0 lbs in 2 weeks -- that would be a success to me.

I am still making progress. Up to 20.2 now. It's getting easier every week. My only issue is that I keep "losing" points. When I started 6 weeks ago I got 31 points and now I am down to 28. Guess I am going to have to make some adjustments or up my exercise.

Great news!. Don't forget your weekly points.

I started 23 daily and 35 weekly points.

I just weighed myself and I'm suddenly lower than when I left at my first goal weight in my head.

Thank you for letting me join in! Thanks! I’m in the last 1/3 of my 110lb weight loss phase and am kinda stuck. I FINALLY lost another 1/2 lb to bring me to my lowest weight in 15 years! I have 42 more to lose hoping to reach my goal by summer. We will be going on a cruise in Jan 2019 as my celebration! I’m so excited!

I have been doing WW for almost 2 years now and am lifetime and 50 lbs lighter. I have been in maintaining since Nov, 2016 and have done great until this pass December. My husband and I went to Disney World and then with the holidays I gained about 6 lbs back. Now I am trying to drop those 6 lbs before our cruise in April. I am having so much trouble the weight isn't moving. One week I'll be down maybe .8 than the next week I'm up a lb. I'm up and down from one week to the next, I don't know what else to do. Can't wait till the weather breaks and I can get more active, that might help. Good Luck to everyone here, we can do it, just have to stay on track.

Maybe try focusing on only Whole Foods and avoiding starchy foods for a week. I would stick to lean proteins, lots of non-starchy veggies and other low glycemic foods. Maybe even limit or eliminate fruit for just a week to see if that helps. Eating small meals every 2-3 hours helps stabilize you blood sugars and metabolism as well. Also drink at least 1/2 of you body weight in oz of water to help flush out the toxins and extra fat cells.

I have been doing WW for almost 2 years now and am lifetime and 50 lbs lighter. I have been in maintaining since Nov, 2016 and have done great until this pass December. My husband and I went to Disney World and then with the holidays I gained about 6 lbs back. Now I am trying to drop those 6 lbs before our cruise in April. I am having so much trouble the weight isn't moving. One week I'll be down maybe .8 than the next week I'm up a lb. I'm up and down from one week to the next, I don't know what else to do. Can't wait till the weather breaks and I can get more active, that might help. Good Luck to everyone here, we can do it, just have to stay on track.

So proud of your sucessful weight loss. Please be mindful that your body weight can fluctuate by 3 lbs (water weight) per day. The weight will come off. Over my years of weight loss I've learn never go to the extreme right or left but just stay balanced. You have done a wonderful job thus far maintaining your weight and that lets me know you know what you are doing. Keep doing what you are doing and those 6 little pounds will come off.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Forums mobile app

Hope everyone is doing well. I am still plugging along. Down 2.2 this week for a total of 22.4.

I am SOOOOOO ready for spring so that I can be more active outside and not have to go to the gym.

Have a great week!!

I FINALLY broke through a plateau and am now the lowest I’ve been in 15 years! I have about 40 more pounds to go to reach my goal of 110lbs lost!

Starting in May I had lost 62 lbs before our cruise in December. I came home from the cruise and it was Christmas a day later. Needless to say the scale showed a 10 lb gain [emoji51]. BUT I got back on my program (not WW) on Jan 1 and lost it all by the end of January. February was slower but I did manage to lose 6.5 more! Our next cruise in Jan 2019 will be to celebrate my total weight loss which I should hit goal by summer! Just need to stay focused! This thread is encouraging!

My sister and I are lifetime members and we love the new freestyle program. We are losing much faster than on the old program. So much flexibility. We just returned from a 11 day cruise, plus 2 days in Florida prior to the cruise and I'm so proud to say we ate so well on board! We had our treats, for sure and the occasional pina colada; but we always stayed in control and we exercised by walking and swimming. It can be done! You can cruise and still fit in your pants for the way home! :-)

It’s so much better when one does not have to weigh chicken or fish and not count eggs, like I said before I was lifetime, I guess I still am but I have to pay which I don’t like that’s why I’m hard at it. I’ve been doing 50 minuets of activity on the treadmill it’s my second week. [emoji4]

I had successfully lost weight previously (1992) before having children and was away from WW for 25 years.

I LOVE the new freestyle program because it's so easy and the app is terrific.

This is something I think I can do for the rest of my life!!

I've been back to WW since the beginning of January. Have lost 18 pounds. I like the new program and think it will be easy to stay point while cruising.

Good job [emoji1303] welcome back.

I'm so glad to have found this new WW thread. I am a Lifetime but had not been to a weigh-in or meeting for the last 2 years due to a divorce and move to a new state. I should've picked up a new meeting right away but life got in the way and I didn't.

I maintained my exact goal weight for 18 months but in the last 6 months, have been slowly creeping-up on the scale......to the tune of +18 lbs.

I'm so ashamed of myself as I know the work that it took to get to my goal. I attribute the 18 lbs to eating out way too often at restaurants and grabbing fast food on the go.

I started back to my WW plan yesterday albeit using the old Points-Plus tracking system as I've yet to attend a new meeting and learn the new plan. I will do that in the next week or so.

I look forward to checking in with everyone and sharing tips and successes.

Cari

Don't ever be ashamed life happens. I have been life time 2x and I started on my 3rd. It took a year of thing about going back to ww before enter the door. I'm planning a cruise for my 60th birthday and I will wear some of my old cruise outfits and you know a girl must have some new ones. I start back in January and I'm down 16lbs. It is one step at a time. We can do this.

Cari, welcome back exactly don’t ever be ashamed it’s a hard Journey I haven’t been to a meeting in 2 years. I’ve been lifetime also I’m doing online tracking the days are good but the nights here comes the munchies I have to work on that..[emoji850] Gloria

Cari, welcome back exactly don’t ever be ashamed it’s a hard Journey I haven’t been to a meeting in 2 years. I’ve been lifetime also I’m doing online tracking the days are good but the nights here comes the munchies I have to work on that..[emoji850] Gloria

Don’t be ashamed. You’re back and that’s what counts. Even though I’m not doing WW, this is my millionth time of rejoining the weight loss journey. This time is different because I am learning how to change my daily habits that will make a life long difference. Lean into the process and learn each time you’re faced with life and ask yourself if that thing you’re faced will bring you closer to your goals or further from your goals and make a choice. We all have the power to choose!

Don’t be ashamed. You’re back and that’s what counts. Even though I’m not doing WW, this is my millionth time of rejoining the weight loss journey. This time is different because I am learning how to change my daily habits that will make a life long difference. Lean into the process and learn each time you’re faced with life and ask yourself if that thing you’re faced will bring you closer to your goals or further from your goals and make a choice. We all have the power to choose!

Thanks you’re so right, this morning for breakfast i made husband French toast and bacon, but I made oatmeal for myself good choice I made. [emoji3]

Oh, hey, didn't know this board existed! I'm in my mid-40s with a LOT of weight to lose, aiming for about 200 pounds total loss. I started just before Thanksgiving and am about 50 pounds down, though I just lost a bunch of that in the past couple of weeks so I'll probably be the same weight (or even slightly higher) for a few more weeks as I stabilize. Just how my weight loss works.

I have 3-4 cruises a year planned, so one of the things I'm trying to work on is not completely derailing healthy eating during cruises to the point that I revert to eating fast food and sugary treats all the time on return. It's a balance act, as I also don't want to live on grilled chicken breasts and steamed vegetables the entire cruise! My cruise this month went really well as I tried to work on a 'one treat per day' philosophy (where a 'treat' would be a dessert, or a dessert-like alcoholic beverage, or a 'burger and fries' lunch). Next cruise is coming up in mid-May!

One day, I too hope to be under zip line weight limits. Probably won't be until next year under the best of circumstances.

Oh, hey, didn't know this board existed! I'm in my mid-40s with a LOT of weight to lose, aiming for about 200 pounds total loss. I started just before Thanksgiving and am about 50 pounds down, though I just lost a bunch of that in the past couple of weeks so I'll probably be the same weight (or even slightly higher) for a few more weeks as I stabilize. Just how my weight loss works.

I have 3-4 cruises a year planned, so one of the things I'm trying to work on is not completely derailing healthy eating during cruises to the point that I revert to eating fast food and sugary treats all the time on return. It's a balance act, as I also don't want to live on grilled chicken breasts and steamed vegetables the entire cruise! My cruise this month went really well as I tried to work on a 'one treat per day' philosophy (where a 'treat' would be a dessert, or a dessert-like alcoholic beverage, or a 'burger and fries' lunch). Next cruise is coming up in mid-May!

One day, I too hope to be under zip line weight limits. Probably won't be until next year under the best of circumstances.

Welcome to the board, take it one day at a time try not to Focus on the amount to loss start with looking at 5 pounds at a time..

Enjoy the journey[emoji4]