Heroes of the Med - November 2018

Hi

This is only my second Tui cruise and my first cruise cruise where we fly into one place and out of another.

Our flight into Malaga is very early in the morning but the cruise doesn't depart until 10pm. Will we get our coach transfer to the ship, get rid of our luggage and then explore Malaga for a little while?

Equally, when we dock at Naples at 6am our flight home isn't until much later that day - will we be able to get off the ship, explore and come back in time for our return coach home?

Shirley:)

Hi

I'm on this cruise too. My return flight is late morning so flying from a different airport. Are your flights also on the Dreamliner?

Thanks

I have just checked and yes its a dreamliner - we are flying in and out of Manchester. It isn't our local airport but because it is November, Newcastle isn't flying to or from Naples. Where are you flying from and to?

:)

We are flying form Birmingham, same cruise as you so fly out to Malaga and back from Malaga at 11:45am.

I called Tui last week to reserve a cabin. I asked how much to upgrade to the twin window seats at the front of the plane and they confirmed it was the price I could see online of £25.00 per person. I'd already paid £32.00 to select your seat so only had to pay an extra £9 per person.

That's an absolute bargain (I knew premium seats were expensive so I just thought website had logged the wrong price) as I checked how much to upgrade on one of their Caribbean long haul flights in December and it's £399 each.

I love the airport experience and now can't wait for the flight :D

We are flying form Birmingham, same cruise as you so fly out to Malaga and back from Malaga at 11:45am.

I called Tui last week to reserve a cabin. I asked how much to upgrade to the twin window seats at the front of the plane and they confirmed it was the price I could see online of £25.00 per person. I'd already paid £32.00 to select your seat so only had to pay an extra £9 per person.

That's an absolute bargain (I knew premium seats were expensive so I just thought website had logged the wrong price) as I checked how much to upgrade on one of their Caribbean long haul flights in December and it's £399 each.

I love the airport experience and now can't wait for the flight :D

I thought it flew into Malaga and out of Naples??

I am really looking forward to it - I hope the weather is kind because it's my daughters first cruise and she is a bit nervous. :)