Atlantis Beach Pass

Sanz

Different years seem to mean different rules. I was there once about 4 years ago and it included both Atlantis Beach (that's nearest the Beach Tower/Coral Towers) and Paradise Beach (in front of Bath's Colonnade pool). However, the next time I went back to do a beach day it only included the Atlantis Beach. Cove beach is never included. My recommendation is whomever this is offered through, that you confirm with them which beaches are included.

Sometimes it's just a matter of weather. Atlantis main beach is the one that is supposed to be used by cruisers. When surf is bad, they allow the Cove. Paradise Beach is allowed, but you are NOT allowed to use the loungers on that beach. They are for Cove and Reef guest only.

Thank you for your responses. I called Resort for a Day and I was told Atlantis and Atlantis Lagoon. The pass states Atlantis Resort Beach/The Dig Aquarium and Marine Habitats. Not concerned about the Lagoon.

There's no way to tell at this point. Availability depends on many things.. Occupancy, events, conventions and passes sold.

You can pick up a taxi shuttle outside of port for $4pp. Return trip may include a shuttle, but if none are available, it's 13$ for 2 ppl and $4 for ea. add'l person in the cab.

Is there a reason to purchase through resort for a day vs. Atlantis directly for day passes?

Booking the Beach Pass through Atlantis is $4.00 less per person than through Resort for a Day. I tried booking today and looked at their policies and this is what appeared:

Bookings cancelled on or after 03/07/18 will incur a 100.0 % cancellation fee.

The minute you book a day pass through the Atlantis online you incur a 100% cancellation fee.

On Resort for a Day's website, under FAQ, they state:

What is Resort for A Day's Cancellation and Refund Policy?

Resort For a Day refunds all deposits up to 11 days prior to your sail date. Within 11 days we are unable to refund your deposit however you will not be responsible for the remaining balance.

What if my ship misses the port?

All passes are valid and non-refundable rain or shine. All are fully refundable should your ship miss the port for any reason.

Resort For A Day Terms and Conditions State the following on their actual resort pass which is a bit confusing:

Refunds are not granted if cancelled within 11 days prior to sailing. Refunds are granted only if cruise ship is unable to call on the resorts port during that cruise itinerary.

The deposit for Atlantis on Resort for Day is 100% of the cost.