Little Help

William12

Hey all I am now only a couple of days from getting on the ship and very excited. I pretty much got a lot of info (maybe to much) about the ship and the experience's that you all had. I do have a question, I have read about the Kisok and the wrist bands. Are the wrist bank issued to you when you check in and what is the purpose of the Kisok if you already check in with your credit card. Little help her please

Hey all I am now only a couple of days from getting on the ship and very excited. I pretty much got a lot of info (maybe to much) about the ship and the experience's that you all had. I do have a question, I have read about the Kisok and the wrist bands. Are the wrist bank issued to you when you check in and what is the purpose of the Kisok if you already check in with your credit card. Little help her please

We got off Seaside yesterday. The wristband if you are Aurea is given to you when you check in, and you register your credit card in the kiosk once on board, this makes for a faster boarding I think!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi William12....we just got off the February 17th Seaside sailing. You register your credit card at the Kiosk not at check in. It only takes a minute and there are lots of Kiosks around so never busy. Yes, the wrist bands are given at check in. We accepted them but chose not to wear them. They take the place of the card which they also give. You could use either. We chose to use the card as we found that easier and I don't like wearing wrist bands. Enjoy your cruise!!

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if you are Aurea using the wristband, can you order two drinks at once or do you need to have your cabin mate's wristband or room card with you?

You can order more than one drink with just one cruisecard/wristband.