Another faulty survey

uktog

I'd like the chance to participate as well...this is the 2nd survey that appears to just include LCV members in Europe!?? LuAnn

No, plenty of people got it in the US, including myself since I have an LCV number. I'll take the survey now and see if I can copy the questions for you!

If so, watch the AzamaraAsks sub-forum space up above at the top of our CC page ;)

I received the survey and submitted it without a problem. I'm on an Azamara sea of Cortez cruise . I used my tablet. I live in the US. I asked for sliding shower doors and 1 free laundry bag per person.

We’ve taken 3 wonderful Azamara cruises with two more booked. We’ve never received a single email from them except anything related to the specific cruises. Would have liked a chance to submit surveys but I have no idea how to get on the mailing list and I know I’m not alone in that.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We’ve taken 3 wonderful Azamara cruises with two more booked. We’ve never received a single email from them except anything related to the specific cruises. Would have liked a chance to submit surveys but I have no idea how to get on the mailing list and I know I’m not alone in that.

I’ve continued to have issues with receipt of emails. Nicole Lukacs had a good look into it for me and found I had more than one profile set up which was causing me to fall off the list all the time. We both thought she had sorted it out, but it’s back to square one. I get nothing from Azamara now. It’s frustrating because I too would like the chance to take part in these surveys and receive offer information too. I think I could add value.

Phil

Has worked fine for me, luckily. Though have received no reply to my request for free Champagne and Fever Tree Tonic. Dare to dream! Just hoping for an invite to Pursuits launch. Any ideas?

Did not get the survey. These days, I get surveys from everywhere. Some surveys are really looking for opinions. Some only accept positive comments. Some are slanted so that you have to give a positive response. Many are poorly presented. The after cruise survey is often just a way to get your immediate comments. Positive comments are expected. If you have negative comments, you may be unable to book again. People who complain are bad for business.

Did not get the survey. These days, I get surveys from everywhere. Some surveys are really looking for opinions. Some only accept positive comments. Some are slanted so that you have to give a positive response. Many are poorly presented. The after cruise survey is often just a way to get your immediate comments. Positive comments are expected. If you have negative comments, you may be unable to book again. People who complain are bad for business.[/quote]

Your last three sentences are 100% untrue...that we expect only positive comments; that people who complain are unable to book again; or that people who complain are bad for our business.

I'm actually surprised you'd say that about Azamara given how long you've been on this forum and know that Azamara is always soliciting feedback. I am, and my predecessor before me was, on this forum to listen to your feedback and to try to get answers or solutions to issues. And all responses from any survey are shared amongst the appropriate departments, as well as senior management.

Everyone in our company is constantly humbled by the positive comments from our past guests, but also we are very appreciative of our guests' feedback on how we can improve our product and service for future guests. Azamara is, I believe, the only line that has a representative available on this forum, for just those reasons...to listen, to feed any complaints to the appropriate department, to respond to queries, to help out where possible.

We welcome everyone's feedback, positive or negative, and we are always excited to welcome past guests back onboard!

Did not get the survey. These days, I get surveys from everywhere. Some surveys are really looking for opinions. Some only accept positive comments. Some are slanted so that you have to give a positive response. Many are poorly presented. The after cruise survey is often just a way to get your immediate comments. Positive comments are expected. If you have negative comments, you may be unable to book again. People who complain are bad for business.

Found your post extraordinary. Have you personal experience or know someone who has made a negative comment on a survey and been unable to travel on that cruise line (whichever line that is) afterwards?

I find Azamara's post cruise survey unsatisfactory in the way it is structured but still feel able to comment if I feel something is not quite right, though if the issue had really bothered me I would have addressed it while I was still on the ship.

I have to agree, Bonnie. That is my experience of both you and of Azamara in general.

Certainly whenever I have put a negative comment on the feedback form you get part way through the cruise, action has been taken and I’ve had a phone call from the relevant department with an apology and an explanation of the remedial action taken.

Another excellent example is that the plans to change the Sunset Bar into an Asian Fusion restaurant were dropped when there was a clear consensus on Cruise Critic against this. I guess you were responsible for reporting these views back to Azamara management resulting in the change of plans.

I have to agree, Bonnie. That is my experience of both you and of Azamara in general.

Certainly whenever I have put a negative comment on the feedback form you get part way through the cruise, action has been taken and I’ve had a phone call from the relevant department with an apology and an explanation of the remedial action taken.

Another excellent example is that the plans to change the Sunset Bar into an Asian Fusion restaurant were dropped when there was a clear consensus on Cruise Critic against this. I guess you were responsible for reporting these views back to Azamara management resulting in the change of plans.

I do agree and think it rather unfair to suggest otherwise. Whilst there may be issues along the way (more so now than I’ve experienced before) for as long as I’ve cruised Azamara and fairly extensively too I’ve always felt feedback of any type has been taken seriously. I’m also confident that commentary here is noted. I hope that continues.

I’m not sure you’d get a company very often requesting members of a forum who missed out on a mailing to submit their replies and even more acknowledged as such by the person that runs the loyalty program. Credit where credit is due.

Phil

We finally got this survey today (!) filled it in. After a recent Viking Ocean Cruise which was equally as good as Azamara ...if this is the way Az are going we will opt out sadly....

Hi, I received an email at 18.23 this evening UK time, asking me to complete a survey. I don't think it is the same as the one mentioned in this thread, which I also submitted. IMG_7068.thumb.jpg.3432008ad94280c32d0954dd18ab21ae.jpg

This is a cropped screenshot of the recent survey request.

The email is titled 'Potential New Category '. I haven't as yet gone through the survey, however I do feel the ships are too small for another category.. ...or class. The basic fare for the inside to V1 grade offers enough inclusiion and I refuse to pay for extras. The reason we originally chose Azamara was for what was a relaxed, nearly single class ship with little extras to have to sign for. I was already viewing and looking to book a 2019 cruise but the pricing is at full stretch for us in a V2. We do not want to pay extra for what is already included.

No, it is not the same. I also got the previous one. This one is also about the deluxe Veranda category that Azamara wants to add. This time it mentioned some added amenities and wanted you to say how likely the addition of these amenities would be to get you to pick this category of stateroom. It describes this category of room as in between a Veranda and a Suite.

It really sounded like Aqua class on Celebrity. It mentioned scented aroma in room, flavored teas, meditation classes onboard and ashore, yoga classes, healthy eating classes, etc.

It them asks how likely you would be to book this room if it came with complimentary internet, free laundry and free specialty restaurants.

This is yet another survey. I'm in the U.S. and it came an hour ago and worked correctly. This one asked what incentives might make a class between Veranda and Suite tempting. The choices we were asked to rate were generally wellness themed, such as a sleep comfort kit, healthy turn-down treats, cabin aroma therapy, availability of healthy teas, meditation and motivational quotes delivered daily. That last one provided my laugh for the day. Probably cheaper to simply bring a bag of fortune cookies and open one daily. Yoga under the stars did get my attention, but for me, the caveat was that it (and other percs) be available for everyone, if at a charge for some cabin classes. My comment was that I wouldn't be tempted by anything that created obvious class discrimination or detracted from Azamara's egalitarian friendly spirit.

Melissa

It worked for me not sure my answers worked for them though! Who comes up with these ideas - fruit juicing classes.... clearly they’re trying to find some revenue generating plan to designate the V1s something else and sell them for more. It sounded like a version of Celebrity Aquaclass forgetting that Azamara guest are more focussed on destinations than spa related bells and whistles

Sent from my iPhone using Forums