Hi Richard,

Another Pursuit question, with the impending take over of the ship are there any plans to have a live blog of the transformation from Adonia to Pursuit. If not is there any chance one could be implemented.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi everyone,

Yes, we are planning on sharing the Reimagine process of Azamara Pursuit. This will include but will not be limited to; timelapse footage as part of the transformation.

In addition, once we know the dates of some of the key activity that will occur, i.e. placing the giant Azamara round logo on the pool deck, we will also share that content. We also intend to take media partners to see the work in progress. I would anticipate that some of the senior officers will also share some updates via their social media channels as well.

Keep an eye out on the 4th April for social media coverage of Azamara Pursuit arriving into Belfast for her wet dock!

Many thanks,

Richard

I would make the effort to fly in from Manchester for that! Though it is now in my mind that I will be doing her (and mine) first Transatlantic after she has been at Harland and Wolf! In her new colours of course. Captain Carl we are in your hands [emoji33]

Sent from my iPad using Forums