Where cant we go on Seaside?

disneykins

We are in a Fantastica balcony and are Black card members through the Status Match program. We know we cant go to the Yacht Club area, but which bars, restaurants, pools, etc. are we not allowed to go to?

Thanks,

Tony

There are no restrictions that I can think of. If you don't purchase a spa package or thermal area package you can't go in the spa. But being Black card, you do get one hour in the Thermal Area.

Deck 19 Aurea and Wellness sun deck, you may be able to get a day pass but no idea of the cost and have not yet come across anyone who has paid to use it.

Thanks for the answers. Is all of Deck 19 off limits or just the Solarium. Do we have access to the aft section of the ship on 19? Isn't that where the Bridge of Sighs is?

Thanks

Thanks for the answers. Is all of Deck 19 off limits or just the Solarium. Do we have access to the aft section of the ship on 19? Isn't that where the Bridge of Sighs is?

Thanks

I don't think there is an aft part of deck 19. Solarium and Jungle pool are deck 18 and open to all. Same with Bridge of Sighs aft deck 16.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Deck 19 for Aurea and Wellness guests goes from the end of the magrodome roof over the Deck 18 jungle pool up to the Yacht club area, anyone can use the rest of Deck 19 from the magrodome back towards the back of 19.

The TOP 19 area is more or less above the Jungle Pool Lounge on the starboard side of deck 19. It has it´s own bar and a whirlpool. It connects to the Yacht Club Sun Deck as Yacht Club passengers are allowed to use this area too. But on the port side there´s a public sundeck with the same deckchairs and a whirlpool - just no bar and lounge furniture.

So this besides the whole Yacht Club area will not be accessible for you (unless you pay extra).

steamboats

Both sides of Deck 19 are for Aurea and Wellness guests with one hot tub on either side, we have been on there. The area as I said from the end of the magrodome back to the Miramar bar on 19 is for everyone else to use, there are also two hot tubs for general use. One is next to the end of the twin slides and the other is directly across from it on the port side.

Both sides of Deck 19 are for Aurea and Wellness guests with one hot tub on either side, we have been on there. The area as I said from the end of the magrodome back to the Miramar bar on 19 is for everyone else to use, there are also two hot tubs for general use. One is next to the end of the twin slides and the other is directly across from it on the port side.

Great news...we are fantastica and were hoping to get up to Miramar for sail away s and ocean views...maybe a couple of cold ones too🍻🍷😎😎

Nope, on our Feb 3rd cruise the port side with one hot tub was open to everyone. Check my photos here (at the very end of the page). That´s the "free" hot tub and you can see the slide in the back.

steamboats

I have had a look at your photos, the two hot tubs in the last 3 are outside of the Aurea/Wellness Top 19 area, as you can see on the deck plan the Aurea area begins where the bar is and goes back to the end of the Magrodome which is the area of small squares in the centre of the deck over the jungle pool below.

The hot tubs in your photos are beyond the Magrodome and out of the Aurea area, between them on the deck plan you can see the words cruisedeckplans.com this area from the Magrodome back to the Miramar bar is the general public space. We know this because 2 Swedish friends who were in a Fantastica balcony used the area to sunbathe and also because there are glass screens on either side of Deck 19 level with the Magrodome roof.

You can also see that on the Left side of the deck plan/ Port side the words Top 19 Exclusive solarium, the area goes up to the Aurea bar and back down the Starboard side. The Aurea area hot tubs are either side of the bar.

deck19-2018.gif

Nope, on our Feb 3rd cruise the port side with one hot tub was open to everyone. Check my photos here (at the very end of the page). That´s the "free" hot tub and you can see the slide in the back.

steamboats

So to stop people who were not Aurea or wellness did they block the exit to the Aurea bar on your cruise as both the hot tubs are next to the bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Check the photos linked in my first reply. On the second photo of the TOP19 part you can see a glass barrier with a sign and a white tent. That´s the entry where they check you. The bar is at the very end (or actually to the front of the ship) and connects to the Yacht Club sundeck. The Aurea bar is only accessible when you´re inside the TOP19 Solarium area. So is the hot tub on the starboard side.

The hot tub on the port side was open to everyone.

steamboats

So you are trying to tell us that only one side of Top 19 is for all the Aurea and Wellness cabins ? Sounds like nonsense to me plus it would no longer be an exclusive bar for Aurea and Wellness guests.

The entrance was on the Starboard side and there is also two posts with a rope across on the Port side to stop anyone else from entering.

So you are trying to tell us that only one side of Top 19 is for all the Aurea and Wellness cabins ? Sounds like nonsense to me plus it would no longer be an exclusive bar for Aurea and Wellness guests.

The entrance was on the Starboard side and there is also two posts with a rope across on the Port side to stop anyone else from entering.

Sidari.... We know what you saw in December,.... and I'm with you on this one!! Maybe Nikki can put this to rest since she is just off ship!!

Matt said there was a rope thing to block the area on the port side.

I wasn´t sure but now that you say it. Yes, there was one of those flexible rope / pole things blocking the entrance on the port side. We climbed over it when we left after taking our photos. They might keep it "flexible" depending on how many guest they have. So maybe sometimes the port hot tub is "free" and sometimes it´s part of the TOP19 Solarium.

steamboats

On board Seaside now and that deck plan posted is not 100% as built plus is missing key details on the glass dividers that control access.

But nothing in this thread is a deal breaker for us, as this ship has TONS of great outdoor decks/areas that are open to all!

Cheers!

The deck plan in the above was provided by MSC! regardless of the glass dividers not being on it, the Aurea area is still both sides of Deck 19 and the 2 hot tubs near to the YC area either side of the Aurea bar are part of the Top 19 area.

sidari,

Desite the deck plans... I can only tell you what I saw onboard. And on our cruise there was only the glass barrier on the starboard side and then the rope off on the port side which left the port hot tub on the public deck.

It´s not the first time that deck plans are not correct.

steamboats

SB ... We may be talking about the same thing, in this video by Boris Boev you can see he walks down to the Glass screen on the Starboard side which is where they have the entrance canopy at 1.09 minutes, He then goes up towards the Starboard side Hot tub and next to the Aurea bar and beyond in front is the YC.

He then crosses the deck to the Port side Hot tub at 2.24 minutes, at 2.38 minutes you can see the Glass screen of the port side where the pole stands and rope are placed. All of the area he shows is the Aurea / Wellness Top 19, on the other side of both screens Starboard and Port are Hot tubs that are available to anyone. You can see the Port side one between the screen and the tube for the slide board, you can also see where the Starboard side Hot tub is between the Glass screen and the Two slides.