First-Time Yacht Club Guest (on Seaside next year)

JAGR

Sorry! I looked through the various YC-related posts, but couldn't find the answer. I've tried to contact MSC through the web site "Contact Us" section three times, but have not gotten a response. We booked Yacht Club for next March (first-timer: Reformed Carnival patron!), and in my confirmation statement, it reads EXPYC−YACHT CLUB: Exclusivity & Luxury, and EXP3−AUREA: all inclusive & SPA. I was trying to find out if that means what I think it does, and that is you get all YC privileges as well as AUREA spa (including the wellbeing package with free massage for two suite occupants, as well as the MED diffuser). Is my interpretation correct? Thanks in advance for your help.

Sorry! I looked through the various YC-related posts, but couldn't find the answer. I've tried to contact MSC through the web site "Contact Us" section three times, but have not gotten a response. We booked Yacht Club for next March (first-timer: Reformed Carnival patron!), and in my confirmation statement, it reads EXPYC−YACHT CLUB: Exclusivity & Luxury, and EXP3−AUREA: all inclusive & SPA. I was trying to find out if that means what I think it does, and that is you get all YC privileges as well as AUREA spa (including the wellbeing package with free massage for two suite occupants, as well as the MED diffuser). Is my interpretation correct? Thanks in advance for your help.

Have you booked a yc-wellness-cabin?

• 10 months later...
Thanks for the reply! We are booked on 3 March. You will be experts on the MSC Seaside Yacht Club layout by then!

So you will be sailing soon! Can you please let mw know if Yacht Club passengers are able to eat in other dining areas? Most specifically the main buffet? I know the hubby will like to explore the whole ship whil I am contenet to sit in my yacht club recliner and get some rays.

So you will be sailing soon! Can you please let mw know if Yacht Club passengers are able to eat in other dining areas? Most specifically the main buffet? I know the hubby will like to explore the whole ship whil I am contenet to sit in my yacht club recliner and get some rays.

:o

The Yacht Club is your (optional) paradise. :p

You are FREE to leave at any time to go anywhere you want. Eating in the specialty restaurants and the buffet are open to all. I am not quite sure on if you want to go to Main Dining if or how you do that (someone else can chime in if they know the answer).

;)

It looks like Seaside has (compared to Divina) a quite impressive list of venues (food, bars, water and ropes activities, atrium, etc.) outside of the Yacht Club.

We intend to enjoy the 'whole ship as well as the Yacht Club. The best of both worlds we hope.

In our B2B, we'll be making several stops to the buffet pizza venue. On Divina, the slices were really, really good.

YC guests can certainly use the buffet, no problem. :)