New Captain

Jim Avery

I have a missive from His Holiness (H-H) reporting wisps of white smoke coming from the chimney of the SeaDream Chapel...... We have a new Captain. Name not known yet but will follow soon....According to his Eminence of Hair....;p

I'm not but I had heard there were several applicants both from within and outside the company. If he is on Zimmy's cruise, she'll have to give us a full report.

Jim -- email me please -- need to ask you something. screennameatlivedotcom

Vandrefalk

Be careful Abenaki. I too have been damaged by "fake news". But then I have it on good source that his name is Sven W Ankir. He left Viking shortly after learning we are booked on Viking in January. Sheer coincidence I am sure but be very careful about "news" sources...;p

In an effort to end the search for a new Captain to replace Capt. E. , I have decided to change my name to Tikijorgenson and complete my license training in the famed shipyard of Atlanta GA and volunteer to be the 4th rotating SD Captain. First order of business on the maiden voyage will be that all whiskey is replaced with Bourbon and all passengers under the age of 16 will be stowed away on Deck 1 for the entire sailing. Additional details to follow including Mussels for lunch everyday and vanilla souffle available for breakfast.

In an effort to end the search for a new Captain to replace Capt. E. , I have decided to change my name to Tikijorgenson and complete my license training in the famed shipyard of Atlanta GA and volunteer to be the 4th rotating SD Captain. First order of business on the maiden voyage will be that all whiskey is replaced with Bourbon and all passengers under the age of 16 will be stowed away on Deck 1 for the entire sailing. Additional details to follow including Mussels for lunch everyday and vanilla souffle available for breakfast.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums