Costa Magica May 26th from Stockholm Question

CruisinChic

What time do you have to check in by? This cruise does not leave Stockholm until the following morning and it is not clear what time you have to check in by.

Also, what is the earliest you can disembark on June 2nd?

Customer service is closed on the weekend and I am being impatient. Anyone know? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Embarkation time is normally on your ticket, but as you have said it is not leaving until next day you could board anytime, if you stray from normal boarding times just let them know in advance. Normal time is just after 11am depending on what time she docks.

If you take off your own luggage you can leave the ship as soon as it is cleared by customs, but not if they take luggage the night before then it is by the coloured labels.

We have done a Baltic cruise on the Luminosa last year. People still checked in till very late. The safety drill was after 11pm. We were fast asleep despite all the racket as we were up very early that morning. Had a civilised safety drill for a few people in the piano bar. The ship left at 6 am. Worth being up for the sail out through the archipelago. We docked at Frihamnen. Not sure when people started embarking though. We embarked midday and it was very quiet.

Alicat

Thanks for the info! We will be flying in from Amsterdam and the flight we want gets in at 5pm so I was concerned that was too late, but sounds like it should be ok. I’ll call Costa tomorrow to double check.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...