any thoughts on the Single inner cabins? Or cabins behind elevators?

mef_57

I posted over on the Solo board but got no feedback. CC also doesn't recognize this room exists on their ship descriptions, so no reviews that way either.

I am looking at a 14 day B2B Caribbean cruise on Magica and TA got a good price but I think it is the single behind the elevators. I will often wear earplugs for sleep, but 14 days in a row starts to cause ear discomfort for weeks. I am a light sleeper.

Is it a terrible situation?

Thanks.

1353 on deck one & 2363 on deck two are lengthways alongside mid-ships lifts the bed situation looks like being on the bulkhead water side. I personally do not think you will get excessive noise from the lifts.

Those are midship rooms with some space away from the elevator; not the same layout or proximity as the rooms mentioned in #2...but thanks.

1391 and 1392 are only partially next to one elevator. We have had a cabin next to elevators, but have never been troubled by noise.

If you have the cabin for a good price I say go for it.

If the elevators do keep you awake, that can be an advantage, you can be up at the crack of dawn and reserve a lounger by the pool and sllep during the day.

These days a drinks package can also work as a sleep potion.

If have

1391 and 1392 are only partially next to one elevator. We have had a cabin next to elevators, but have never been troubled by noise.

If you have the cabin for a good price I say go for it.

If the elevators do keep you awake, that can be an advantage, you can be up at the crack of dawn and reserve a lounger by the pool and sllep during the day.

These days a drinks package can also work as a sleep potion.

If have

Drinks package, haha. I figured someone would recommend that. I am an early riser anyway, but I I still don't think anything is worth 14 bad sleeps. I am looking at a few dollars more for a forward ocean cabin. Thankfully I don't get seasick.