Help - debating between two Cabo tours

Cookmb

DH and I will be on Norwegian star on March 8/9. Day 1 we are planning a private tour out to San Jose del Cabo, Santiago and Todos Santos.

Day 2 we are debating between two ship tours, the camel excursion and whale watching. We have gone whale watching in Alaska and New England but have never done a camel ride/tour. Has anyone done this type of tour and did you like it?

We also want to take a boat out to Land’s end but it looks like you can easily grab a water taxi from the pier to do this.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

you are lucky as you have two days, we only had one. We had a simular dilema trying to decide between a private site seeing tour and whale watching on https://cabosanlucascruiseexcursions.com/ the glass blowing factory looks amazing but so does Hotel California... so hard to decide. We haven't done whale watching before so ended up booking that....hopefully we made a good decision.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you remember the Eagles song, Welcome to the Hotel California? From what I understand, some think the song was about a hotel in Todo Santos https://cabosanlucascruiseexcursions.com/excursions/todosantoshotelcalifornia/

I don't know if the song was based on this hotel but our friends did this when we did another tour (resort Day Pass) , and they came back with some nice souvenirs and said Todo Santos was beautiful.

Day 2 we are debating between two ship tours, the camel excursion and whale watching. We have gone whale watching in Alaska and New England but have never done a camel ride/tour. Has anyone done this type of tour and did you like it?

Whale watching and the camel ride are both VERY popular excursions in Cabo. We have not personally experienced either, as we like to just venture out on our own in Cabo, have lunch and sort of just do our own thing when we're there. However on our last voyage to the Mexican Riviera, some friends who sailed with us raved about the camel ride excursion.:)

We also want to take a boat out to Land’s end but it looks like you can easily grab a water taxi from the pier to do this.

You absolutely can, and the prices are fairly reasonable. Don't be afraid to barter with the water taxi folks (just like a land taxi) for a price that you're comfortable with before you get on the boat.;)

Do you remember the Eagles song, Welcome to the Hotel California? From what I understand, some think the song was about a hotel in Todo Santos https://cabosanlucascruiseexcursions.com/excursions/todosantoshotelcalifornia/

I don't know if the song was based on this hotel but our friends did this when we did another tour (resort Day Pass) , and they came back with some nice souvenirs and said Todo Santos was beautiful.

I love that song ,, We may just book the tour to Todo Santos.

Thanks for answering.