Harmony of Seas cabin 8727 Boardwalk balcony

precious89904600

Has anyone stayed in boardwalk balcony cabin 8727 ? If so can you tell me anything about the room besides its a long walk to elevators lol

On Harmony in March we had #'s 9729, 9727, 9725, 9723...The walk isn't that bad but the views blocked by the Abyss isn't good. I would of much rather have been up on deck 10.

Your concern should be in # 8727 that there is a rope climbing wall/maze for children just below you. This was extremely noisy, as many late nights kids were climbing and screaming while their parents sat drinking at the bar...and we understand because we were sailing with young kids...but really 11:00pm :eek:.

The noise from the movies shown (some past midnight) were so loud even with the balcony door closed. I would hesitate to book these cabins again.

Thank you Ashland . I was concerned so I got my TA to call RC and they told her it would not be a problem . I guess its too late for me to have it changed cause I might loose the perks that went along with boardwalk balcony. I get soda , johnny rockets when I booked. Darn IT !!

Hello , Just came off the Harmony and I am a TA. Stayed in the boardwalk area, deck 11 and the noise was too loud for me.

If you stay up late, it should not pose a problem.

Perks: can watch the movies from your balcony ad see some of the Aqua shows. Large, clean bathroom and new everything!

Cons: Noisy, lack of privacy.