All Inc v Premium All Inc on Celebration

We've just come back from booking a 2 week cruise on Celebration in September. I was then straight on the forum to read more about the ship. Our first cruise many years ago was on the Spirit and although it was quite old then, we really loved her and the whole Thomson vibe and have been on several other Thomson ships since. I've been slightly bothered though about some poor reviews but as it's a sister ship to the Spirit we don't mind old as long as it's clean and I love the wooden wrap around deck. However, I was concerned to read that someone was pressured to up grade their AI package. We've booked the AI but never thought to ask what it included. We're not looking for top range spirits or champagne but would hope for some decent red/white wine / gins such as Gordons / cocktails / beer. Can anyone say what the difference is between the two packages? It would be great to see a pic of a bar list.

We chose the cruise because of the itinerary and I'm sure we'll have a brill time whatever:) but thanks for any replies.

We've just come back from booking a 2 week cruise on Celebration in September. I was then straight on the forum to read more about the ship. Our first cruise many years ago was on the Spirit and although it was quite old then, we really loved her and the whole Thomson vibe and have been on several other Thomson ships since. I've been slightly bothered though about some poor reviews but as it's a sister ship to the Spirit we don't mind old as long as it's clean and I love the wooden wrap around deck. However, I was concerned to read that someone was pressured to up grade their AI package. We've booked the AI but never thought to ask what it included. We're not looking for top range spirits or champagne but would hope for some decent red/white wine / gins such as Gordons / cocktails / beer. Can anyone say what the difference is between the two packages? It would be great to see a pic of a bar list.

We chose the cruise because of the itinerary and I'm sure we'll have a brill time whatever:) but thanks for any replies.

If you are happy with Gordons/Prosecco/Champagne that is a reasonable standard and mixers/beer from the tap you will be fine with the Standard AI Upgrades give you bottled beer and mixers in a can, plus bottled water every day. If you like all the fancy cocktails, I would upgrade, if not there is no need.

We are also on Celebration in Sep probably our 14th week on her and have never found it necessary to upgrade the AI, but that's us although I like my international brands which are included, if you liked the Spirit you will be OK on the Celebration and I know that one of the, IMO, best groups will be on board.

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

We are also on Celebration in Sep probably our 14th week on her and have never found it necessary to upgrade the AI, but that's us although I like my international brands which are included, if you liked the Spirit you will be OK on the Celebration and I know that one of the, IMO, best groups will be on board.

Hi ROGER

have a super two week cruise on Discovery hope to see you on embarcation day for me 4th march don,t forget to were that red carnation, hope we meet up Howard

Think we will do our best to see you, but don't know about the carnation, will try your cabin a few times, but can probably be found in the coffee port before we set off, if we don't see you just have a great 51st, its our 53rd in Sep, think our teams may be playing each other next year if you pull your finger out, that's Wolves not Villa.

Have just returned from a fabulous 2 weeks in the Caribbean on the Celebration. We also enjoy a decent glass of wine. Having purchased a wine package for 7 bottles (£99 I think) we were advised that the premium upgrade was much better value at £50 per person per week. This included unlimited upgraded wine, top shelf spirits and canned mixers, bottled beer, liquer coffees, 2 large bottles of water each day, all cocktails as well as Coffee Port drinks.

For us it was well worth the money for wine alone.

Hope this helps:)

Have just returned from a fabulous 2 weeks in the Caribbean on the Celebration. We also enjoy a decent glass of wine. Having purchased a wine package for 7 bottles (£99 I think) we were advised that the premium upgrade was much better value at £50 per person per week. This included unlimited upgraded wine, top shelf spirits and canned mixers, bottled beer, liquer coffees, 2 large bottles of water each day, all cocktails as well as Coffee Port drinks.

For us it was well worth the money for wine alone.

Hope this helps:)

Hi Gormels thanks for report, never considered this before as I felt that the AI was OK, but after sampling the AI on Discovery which is far more comprehensive, think we may try it for our Sep cruise on Celebration[emoji6] [emoji106]

We paid extra for premium all inclusive. I would say it was only JUST worth the extra. The main advantage for us of the premium was the ability to have a variety of bottled beers. Also the standard red wine was very poor whilst the premium red wine was perfectly drinkable. Overall it is a close run thing. If I had to recommend to someone that was watching their pennies I would definitely say save your money for something else.