The upclose Zodiac Whale watching is booked..but

puggleperson

I wanted to go on the Zodiac Whale watching excursion in Cabo San Lucas but it's sold out... Carnival however offers a different type of whale watching that sounds very similar and I'm wondering if anyone has been on it as there are zero reviews.

It's called the Whale Photo Safari and Here is the description :

Enjoy your whale watching tour in our comfortable, high-speed inflatable boats, the safest and most “whale friendly” boats available in Cabo.

The High speed inflatable boat sounds like a zodiac, wouldn't you think?

Has anyone been on this tour?

I have a Carnival Gift Card so I'd like to use the money on this excursion but I will consider going with an outside Cabo Company if anyone can recommend A zodiac Tour. I want to get real up close to whales and I'd like the boat to me a little faster because the last time I went whale watching I got sea sick. Thank you!! :halo:

Is there some reason you are wedded to a zodiac as opposed to a panga? The panga is also a small, fast boat. I've been on both, and the panga is more comfortable, and, with a company like Whale Watch Cabo, which I highly recommend and which limits the number on board, you should be able to move around a bit. Also, again with Whale Watch Cabo, there's a cover over the panga, which you will really appreciate in the hot Cabo sun.

There is a limit as to how close a boat operator can approach the whales, no matter what kind of boat it is.

PS: In terms of info about a specific Carnival tour, you may have a better response by asking over on the Carnival board.