Another faulty survey

uktog

Received a survey about LCV benefits. Was really glad to get the opportunity to feedback as there are things that I like and things that really irk (particularly two guests have to share the laundry perk both have earned and at the highest level that perk is very poor compared to other lines).

Filled it in fully, submit it, it rejects saying questions are unanswered, they are not, go back round reclick the OKs all it does is change the question numbers still says 14 out of 14 answered but will not allow submit. It changes the question numbers so Q4 now shows as Q18.

That’s 15 minutes of my life I won’t get back!

Why oh why can’t they check these things on phones, tablets and PCs before launching.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Exactly the same, I was taken back x3.

I had declined giving my opinion in the box after choosing #9 out of 10, on a sliding scale question. Why do I have to say why I choose that number? I never ever choose 10 in surveys, as there is always room for improvement, so I said that when I was taken back.

BUT, for me, the worst thing about the survey was the GREEN font, it’s almost impossible to read. It also ‘faded’ out, so obviously I thought I had completed that question and no further input was needed.

It was a very difficult survey to fill in.

Filled mine in last night. Had to click submit twice for it to go. I was quite happy with the way the questions were worded. It did give the chance to raise any issues I had.......which I did!

Yes the questions were fairly worded, I sensed the survey was designed elsewhere but handed to someone to put into monkey and that’s where it all went wrong. Sadly never reached the magic point of getting it to go.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They’re probably sampling I’m ok with that this is the first time we’ve been picked up in a survey- your turns will come ;). Maybe you’ll be really lucky and get a working one as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was just speaking with Nicole, our LCV Ambassador.

She's as puzzled & dismayed as I am that some of our CC community are having difficulty submitting the LCV Survey, but neither of us can speculate what might be the cause.

She did share with me that as of this morning there are 2,556 responses submitted.

Nicole adds that any question with an *asterisk* must have an answer.

I was just speaking with Nicole, our LCV Ambassador.

She's as puzzled & dismayed as I am that some of our CC community are having difficulty submitting the LCV Survey, but neither of us can speculate what might be the cause.

She did share with me that as of this morning there are 2,556 responses submitted.

Nicole adds that any question with an *asterisk* must have an answer.

Every question was answered it even as I reported in my original post said 14 out of 14 answered

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just managed to complete the survey with no problems.

I did make quite a few constructive suggestions though! 😄

Thank you LottieA and all who’ve been successful in completing the LCV survey! And apologies to those who haven’t received it or who couldn’t submit it.

I’ll ask Nicole if she’d like me to post the questions up in the Azamara Asks sub-forum.

Is it possible that Azamara or LCV are not to blame?

The supplier is Survey Monkey, and as the owner of a feedback and survey company, I would be more inclined to point the finger of blame in their direction.

I have a fair degree of experience in this sector, and whilst Survey Monkey are the dominant brand, I do hear about a lot of their issues.