Blue Lagoon Dolphin Swim

meemonkee

Hi there, I'm planning on taking my DD to the Dolphin Swim at Blue Lagoon but was wondering if they allowed visitors on the island who are not participating in the dolphin encounter? I have a few relatives who would like to come watch and it looks like the cheapest way to get on the island is pay around $30USD for an excursion.

Also, I'm looking to buy pay for the dolphin swim once we get to Nassau. Not knowing the weather and how my DD will be feeling that day I don't want to book the excursion beforehand. Is there any risk in not being able to book on the day of the excursion?

Dolphin Encounters fill up well in advance, sometimes months out.. So waiting until the last day is not a good idea.

As for others, the Observer ticket is the one you want. It allows you to watch the animal encounters as well as use the beach. These tickets are $30 and include the ferry ride to Blue Lagoon Island.

http://www.dolphinencounters.com/programs/program-observers/

there is a restriction as to how many "observers" are allowed per paid program, so read the details on the website.

Depending on the age of your child, she may need an paid adult in the water with her

"Guests ages 4 to 12 may participate at full price & must be accompanied (in the water) by a responsible, paying adult with a ticket for the encounter."

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there, I'm planning on taking my DD to the Dolphin Swim at Blue Lagoon but was wondering if they allowed visitors on the island who are not participating in the dolphin encounter? I have a few relatives who would like to come watch and it looks like the cheapest way to get on the island is pay around $30USD for an excursion.

Also, I'm looking to buy pay for the dolphin swim once we get to Nassau. Not knowing the weather and how my DD will be feeling that day I don't want to book the excursion beforehand. Is there any risk in not being able to book on the day of the excursion?

Hi! Have you been able to figure out the observer pass? Im trying to find out the same thing. We booked the dolphin package through RC but they don't offer an observer pass so I can go watch my kids and husband.