Seats on Dreamliner

My cruise in November has flights on Dreamliner. I've paid for Select Your Seat. On looking at the seating plan I can see twin window seats at the front of the plane. I take it I would need to upgrade to top option below. Will this then allow me to select seats straight away? Will I be guaranteed a twin window seat or could it be in the middle section? I don't want to pay for the upgrade if there is no guarantee of the twin window seats.

SEATS WITH EXTRA LEGROOM

• A bigger seat pitch - up to two extra inches

• Includes access to our Select Your Seat service

• Priority access to online check-in

Thank you.

What I did was just not select any upgrade when booking, then I rang with booking number and asked to upgrade. Making sure I was given a 2 at the window. Don’t accept row 7 as there is no window

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think this is wrong, went to the travel agent to check in. We where put in seats apart, but if we pay £15 each we could sit together. Surely if there are seats together you should be allocated those first. A bit Ryanair ish. Your comments please.

Just called to reserve cabin, luckily one I'd decided on was still available.

I then asked advisor about seats. She confirmed rows 1 - 7 were twin seats by the window, and she could reserve for me at an additional cost of £9.00 each as 'd already paid for Select A Seat.

The Premium price seems to refer to Caribbean cruises only.

I'm very happy that I've reserved cabin I wanted and have reserved twin seats for £25 each.

Thank you the tip that row 7 doesn't have a window, so booked row 5.

Only 261 days to go.

FYI out of curiosity I searched cruise flying from Manchester on 8th November. This is on Dreamliner and for the same price too.

I then searched a Caribbean cruise flying from Birmingham on 16th December and to upgrade to Premium Club is £399 per person.

FYI out of curiosity I searched cruise flying from Manchester on 8th November. This is on Dreamliner and for the same price too.

I then searched a Caribbean cruise flying from Birmingham on 16th December and to upgrade to Premium Club is £399 per person.

Its more in December :-)