New clock with 2 USB plugs in 10 big suites

MissyMom

We had a new clock with 2 USB plugs in our big suite. It was easy to set the alarm but had directions were there to read (encased in plastic). It could play music from a device; not for a specific brand. (We didn't use that so I can't comment more.)

Head of Housekeeping asked us for our input as 10 new clocks were just put out that cruise for the big front and back suites - in the Caribbean, Dec 2017.

We also liked that the clock letters were huge enough to see easily from bed but not bright enough to keep you awake. And especially loved that the clock numbers light lit up the room just enough to get to the bathroom safely. In some big suites the light from the two thermostats - one in each room - does double duty of lighting the way from the bed all the way through the bath to the toilet by the front door, if you remember to leave the bath door by the front door open and the sliding door hasn't closed from the sea motion. ;p ;>)

I'm a huge fan of leaving the 2nd toilet in the Persuit refurb. I don't want company using my toilet and sink. Also, I can leave reading material or other things by my private toilet and sink. And we can get ready quicker before morning excursions.