Choice Air. When do you pay for tickets.

roberts2005

i have a deposit on a South American cruise for next January. I would like to use Choice Air to book business class airfare. My question is does it have to be paid now or at time of final payment. If now, what if you cancel the cruise.

I paid when I booked the cruise in case the fares went up or there was no space with their discounted rates left. They have a cancellation fee.

Kathy

I paid when I booked the cruise in case the fares went up or there was no space with their discounted rates left. They have a cancellation fee.

Kathy

Not that I plan on canceling before final payment, but if I pay now do you know how much the cancelation fee would be?

Cancellation fees are set by the airlines. Check the airline(s) you are looking at. The fees, probably $400 for international flights, would reflect the US major carriers.

Did you book insurance at the time of booking or within the two week post booking period?

Choice Air offers both non-refundable and refundable fares.

Call Choice Air. They can answer your questions.

Cancellation fees are set by the airlines. Check the airline(s) you are looking at. The fees, probably $400 for international flights, would reflect the US major carriers.

Did you book insurance at the time of booking or within the two week post booking period?

Choice Air offers both non-refundable and refundable fares.

Call Choice Air. They can answer your questions.

I just looked at my invoice from Choice Air. I think the cancellation fee is based on the $$ amount you paid them for the tickets. My ticket cancellation fee is $325 for my flights from Ft. Lauderdale to Dubai and then different carrier from Athens to Ft. Lauderdale by way of JFK. I am flying both Emirates and Delta

But do agree you should call Choice Air. I always like hearing this kind of stuff from the horses mouth so to speak

Kathy

Thanks for all the input. Will call choice air. Still outside the 330 day window

If you are outside the 330-day window for the return flight your airline and flights selection will be very limited. The major carriers do n to begin providing their fares until 330 days prior to the flight. Princess cruises EZAir doesn't charge for the airfare until final payment for the cruise.