Exuma Excursion

Boltman519

First-time poster...

I've tried to search out some info but couldn't find anything to current. I am on the Carnival Victory 3/9-12 with a stop in Nassau overnight. We arrive at 10 am and depart next day 7 am.

Having been to Nassau a few times and living in Florida none of the ship excursion really interest me. Wife and I wanted to head over to Exuma this time.

Has anyone taken any of the non-ship trips? Are there any that will accommodate the Carnival 10 am arrival?

TIA

First-time poster...

I've tried to search out some info but couldn't find anything to current. I am on the Carnival Victory 3/9-12 with a stop in Nassau overnight. We arrive at 10 am and depart next day 7 am.

Having been to Nassau a few times and living in Florida none of the ship excursion really interest me. Wife and I wanted to head over to Exuma this time.

Has anyone taken any of the non-ship trips? Are there any that will accommodate the Carnival 10 am arrival?

TIA

I checked Trip Advisor for you and, unfortunately, the tours to Xuma leave at 8 or 10 in the morning. Sorry.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I did reach out to one yesterday. We’ll see what they say. Unfortunately it doesn’t appear that the ferry runs that day.

Some operators run their own small boats. I'm thinking there is a chance you can find one that is leaving later or would be willing to do so.

Some operators run their own small boats. I'm thinking there is a chance you can find one that is leaving later or would be willing to do so.

Thanks! Tried another one this morning. I've already mentally spent a good bit on this excursion, so we'll see what they say.